Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Walking Dead series 3 - 10pm tonight fx channel

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I need to talk to someone about it!

Can't you wait till Friday your as bad as my kids they live with me at weekends but when they're at their mums during the week they watch it on the Internet on Tuesday's and always wanna tell me what's happened before I can watch on FX on Friday I'm like shhhhhuuuuutttttt uuuuppppppp!!!!!!!!!!

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
can't you wait till friday your as bad as my kids they live with me at weekends but when they're at their mums during the week they watch it on the internet on tuesday's and always wanna tell me what's happened before i can watch on fx on friday i'm like shhhhhuuuuutttttt uuuuppppppp!!!!!!!!!!

haha!!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
But I didn't mean to steal your thunder - I'd just finished a BB marathon and was full of Walter and his Heisenberg/burg goings-on. I did feel a bit gutted when I saw yours though!

Pick a different WW one :) or Gus!!

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I need to talk to someone about it!

So sorry I wasn't there for you on Tuesday night buddy I now know why you needed to talk about it
I think I need therapy after watching that too many main characters dying I can't cope in the old days of tv shows like the original Star Trek you knew when they beamed down to another planet you always knew the extra they took along was the one that was gonna bite the bullet and the main characters were safe not so with the walking dead no one is safe
That episode tops the lot so far

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
So sorry I wasn't there for you on Tuesday night buddy I now know why you needed to talk about it
I think I need therapy after watching that too many main characters dying I can't cope in the old days of tv shows like the original Star Trek you knew when they beamed down to another planet you always knew the extra they took along was the one that was gonna bite the bullet and the main characters were safe not so with the walking dead no one is safe
That episode tops the lot so far

Brilliant, huh? I had a tear or two, I thought they handled it brilliantly. Oh, and it proves British actors are the best!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Season 1 was immense!

Season 2 I didn't actually finish as got bored with a couple to go.

Perhaps save those last couple, and the first couple of series 3 till Halloween week. Be interested to hear general reaction to this series and happy to accept will be spoilers

Same here. I got so bored with them being on the farm all the time that I gave up.

Guess it's worth giving series 3 a go.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
So glad they finally killed off his annoying wife. Having just read all the comics up to date its interesting to see which strands they pull in.

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
Same here. I got so bored with them being on the farm all the time that I gave up.

Guess it's worth giving series 3 a go.

Definately go it a go, I've seen the first five episodes of season 3 so far and they are all good...Love the prison set up.....good to see what happened to Merle....not sure about this new 'Governor' character though (David Morrissey, another British actor!)...the plot thickens.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
haven't got sky or cable so I've had to wait for it to come on 5.
But I couldn't wait so at the weekend while my wife was away I watched up to episode 4 of the new series.
I can cope with blood and gore but episode 4 was just upsetting.
can somebody cuddle me please :)

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
OK Answer me this. How come when anyone gets bitten they appear to take huge chunks out with minimal effort as if the victims skin was made of polysterene and the zombies were sporting teeth like a great white shark. If these people are dead then surely their shrivelled neck and jaw muscles and rotten teeth could not generate that bite pressure.

Still at least we don't have running Zombies like the Dawn Of The Dead remake which was just plain wrong:eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here