Walking Dead series 3 - 10pm tonight fx channel

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
I was a bit shocked when they replaced all the zombies with clowns, but the water squirting flowers were pretty scary and what about that scene where about 80 of them were hiding in the mini!

oooops spoiler alert :grin:

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
I went to buy the comic books for Xmas for the kids but at £14:99 for one issue I changed my mind seeing as there were 20 to collect

Good thing too, as there are actually 107 issues. Do you mean Volumes?

- - - Updated - - -

I know what's going to happen, as i've read the Comics.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Good thing too, as there are actually 107 issues. Do you mean Volumes?

- - - Updated - - -

I know what's going to happen, as i've read the Comics.
Yes that's what I meant volumes , the comic book shop was along Sydney street in the north lanes Brighton when I looked at the price you think if I collect all them it's gonna cost around £1000

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Watched this last night - excellent stuff.

Good to have it back and straight into top form too.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Just watched the latest episode, "Clear", and what a belter it was. I've been getting a little tired of the prison vs town battle and this really brought the show back to the story of basic survival and the human side of the zombie apocalypse. Probably my second favourite episode after the season one pilot.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Just watched the latest episode, "Clear", and what a belter it was. I've been getting a little tired of the prison vs town battle and this really brought the show back to the story of basic survival and the human side of the zombie apocalypse. Probably my second favourite episode after the season one pilot.

"Clear" isn't being shown until tomorrow on FOX.

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand

Agree with you there, 10 out of 10.

Dec 29, 2011

I agree, next episode is pretty good too, and a full sex scene, what's not to like :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports