Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wales

DAZZA

Jul 14, 2003
Goring
The Laughing Bluebird said:
You were honestly happy to see the Italians win?

That's THE ITALIANS, for God's sake.

I'm amazed.

Mind you, I suppose there will be plenty of Welshmen who will be happy when Turkey beat England next month. Can't understand it myself.

The word 'British' obviously means very little in this day and age.

:nono: :nono: :nono:
POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK
You normally find a lot of English people backing the Scots & Welsh but all we recieve is a a load of abuse.
Now the English are starting to see sence and couldn't give a shit about you lot,any way you lot don't want to be part of GREAT BRITAIN !!!!:salute:
As for the missiles etc ,what goes around comes around:lolol:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
DAZZA said:
POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK
You normally find a lot of English people backing the Scots & Welsh but all we recieve is a a load of abuse. Now the English are starting to see sence and couldn't give a shit about you lot,any way you lot don't want to be part of GREAT BRITAIN !!!! As for the missiles etc ,what goes around comes around:lolol:

Have you ever been to or lived in Wales?

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Still haven't bothered looking at a Cardiff chat site......can't be arsed, can't see the point. What a waste of time.:salute:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
C1 BHA said:
Still haven't bothered looking at a Cardiff chat site......can't be arsed, can't see the point. What a waste of time.

Haven't you got some homework to be getting on with?

DAZZA

Jul 14, 2003
Goring
Have you ever been to or lived in Wales?
Yes,plenty of hills and sheep.:nono:
No I havn't lived there and to be honest I probably never will!!!

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Maybe you should consider going back......

Why's that Boyo? Something wrong with my grammar or spelling?

hey, but while we're talking about going back.....you could do with going back to that cesspit you lot play in.:nono:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
DAZZA said:
No I havn't lived there and to be honest I probably never will!!!

If you were to live here, you'd find you were living alongside thousands and thousands of other Englishmen.

I really don't understand why people like your goodself are under the impression that Wales is full of English-hating lunatics. Sure, there are plenty of such idiots roaming around Wales, just as there are plenty of BNP-supporting lunatics wandering around in England. But that doesn't meant to say that such people are in the majority!

And where do you get the idea that the people of Wales don't want to be a part of Britain? Most of us do, I can assure you. Indeed, the majority of the citizens of Cardiff voted AGAINST the formation of the Welsh Assembly (by about 65% to 35% if memeory serves). And Plaid Cymru is still a minority party in its own country.

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire

I really don't understand why people like your goodself are under the impression that Wales is full of English-hating lunatics.

are you having a laugh? We we're lucky to escape with our lives last time we went to Cardiff.
You can keep it Bluebird, the whole place stinks. It's a cesspit of seething hate and I will never go back there.
It's a disgrace what your so called 'fans' get away with week in week out.:angry:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Probably not as they were being showered with missiles and bottles of piss throughout the game by the Italians in the stand above them.

Somewhat akin to our last visit to Ninian Park then where I recall coins being thrown at us and your fans spitting (and worse) at those near the netting that supposedly keeps visiting fans reasonably safe?

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
You appear to be under the impression that Ninian Park football ground is in some way representative of the country of Wales. That's pretty much like saying the New Den is representative of England.

I have to be perfectly honest, I really couldn't give a rat's arse what you personally think of the country of Wales, the city of Cardiff, Ninian Park, our fans, or anything else for that matter. Because you are evidently a complete waste of time to talk to.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
I'm Brian and so is my wife said:
Somewhat akin to our last visit to Ninian Park then where I recall coins being thrown at us and your fans spitting (and worse) at those near the netting that supposedly keeps visiting fans reasonably safe?

Very similar indeed by the sound of things. It would appear that hooliganism is a global problem and not simply confined to South Wales.

Imagine that.

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
You appear to be under the impression that Ninian Park football ground is in some way representative of the country of Wales. That's pretty much like saying the New Den is representative of England.

I have to be perfectly honest, I really couldn't give a rat's arse what you personally think of the country of Wales, the city of Cardiff, Ninian Park, our fans, or anything else for that matter. Because you are evidently a complete waste of time to talk to.

Two points here, you CANNOT compare Millwall's Football Ground with Cardiff. It's like comparing Hannibal Lectar with Philip Schofield.

....and if we're such a waste of time to talk to, then do yourself a favour and GO AWAY
:salute:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
C1 BHA said:
Two points here, you CANNOT compare Millwall's Football Ground with Cardiff. It's like comparing Hannibal Lectar with Philip Schofield.

....and if we're such a waste of time to talk to, then do yourself a favour and GO AWAY
:salute:

The vast majority of the people who use this site are great fun to talk to. I've had the pleasure of meeting many of them in person. A most agreeable group of people. You, on the other hand, are obviously a complete arse. And it was you I was referring to.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Slight difference being that your fans didn't need police protection leaving the San Siro whereas if there hadn't been a police cordon for us leaving Ninian Park somebody would have been seriously hurt.

It's also a bit weird seeing you justifying a response to actions typical of Cardiff fans. I'm sure there's a wonderful irony there if we look hard enough........

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
I'm Brian and so is my wife said:
Slight difference being that your fans didn't need police protection leaving the San Siro whereas if there hadn't been a police cordon for us leaving Ninian Park somebody would have been seriously hurt.

It's also a bit weird seeing you justifying a response to actions typical of Cardiff fans. I'm sure there's a wonderful irony there if we look hard enough........

As it happens, the Welsh fans were detained in the ground for some considerable time last night while the streets outside were cleared after the game. Surely a man of your calibre is fully aware that Italy has a considerable hooligan problem?

I'm not sure I understand your second paragraph at all. But then it's getting late......

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
I'm not sure I understand your second paragraph at all. But then it's getting late...... [/B]

mmmmmmmm, and you reckoned I needed to go back to school.

mmmmm??

Goodnight Boyo...............catch you later, I've decided to spend my future evenings sitting reading the Cardiff chat site, p'raps you could recommend a good one to me?
:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here