Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
hahahahahahahahahahaha

what a load of old pony

Italia

Italia

Get back to the alsorans and neverwases boyo's....no offence Laughing Bluebird!!!

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
You were honestly happy to see the Italians win?

That's THE ITALIANS, for God's sake.

I'm amazed.

Mind you, I suppose there will be plenty of Welshmen who will be happy when Turkey beat England next month. Can't understand it myself.

The word 'British' obviously means very little in this day and age.

:nono: :nono: :nono:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Richie Morris said:
Altogether now:

"Your shit ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....ahhhhhhhhh....ahhhhhhhhh"

I do love it when you start all this piss-taking stuff. Coz we all know what happens next.....

"We'll never play you again, we'll never play you again."

(Brighton & Hove Albion fans, Withdean Stadium, 31/1/02)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
For the record I thought Wales were far better than Italy in the first half and were unlucky not to be ahead.

However the defending in the second half was very poor and their heads dropped quickly.

Very enjoyable game (not just for the result).

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
The Laughing Bluebird said:
You were honestly happy to see the Italians win?

That's THE ITALIANS, for God's sake.

I'm amazed.

Mind you, I suppose there will be plenty of Welshmen who will be happy when Turkey beat England next month. Can't understand it myself.

The word 'British' obviously means very little in this day and age.

I was sorry to see the Welsh lose and thought they did well holding Italy at bay for as long as they did. Unfortunately the idiots who spend their time baiting and abusing the English at Ninian Park (I know not all the crowd are like that) have influenced the opinions of many regarding the Welsh as far as football is concerned. I agree, we're all British but, as you say, that doesn't seem to mean much these days. Anyway, personally, I hope you qualify, but I dare say there are many Welsh who hope we don't!

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
The Laughing Bluebird said:
I do love it when you start all this piss-taking stuff. Coz we all know what happens next.....

"We'll never play you again, we'll never play you again."

(Brighton & Hove Albion fans, Withdean Stadium, 31/1/02)

Walked right into that one.

"Shit hole near england, your just a shit hole near england"

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Yesterday's second half collapse was a perfect example of why we will never have any sort of success on the international stage.

Our defence consisted of a midfielder playing at right back, a right back playing at centre back, a First Division centre back, and another midfielder at left back.

That lot were supposed to keep Inzaghi, Del Piero and Vieri out for 90 minutes!

Let's be honest......

Watching the game last night I actually wanted Wales to win for some reason. Must have been a mixture of drinking since 11am and them being the lesser of the two evils on show. ;)

To be honest I thought the Welsh always looked stretched and did pretty well to hold it at 0-0 for so long. Bellamy in particular was poor. Unfortunately once Italy got the first it was inevitable that a few more would follow. Bit harsh really.

Good to see the Welsh boys in the crowd having a pop. I don't like crowd violence but it was quite funny to see.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Richie Morris said:
bet no action is taken against them though...

Probably not as they were being showered with missiles and bottles of piss throughout the game by the Italians in the stand above them.

I was talking to a mate of mine earlier who went over to the game, and he said it finally kicked off after a girl got knocked out by a seat that had been thrown from above. But nothing really happened, just a lot of posturing and baton waving.

The Italians are used to a lot worse than that.

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
berkshire seagull said:
Not even seen the goals yet,but at least you done better than the under 21s.

And that result showed the sort of quality we have to look forward to in future years! Great, innit?

Still, it's always been the same for us. We're a very small nation in footballing terms. Always have been, always will be.

To be honest, I'd feel a lot more depressed if I was an England fan at the moment. The mess that the money men are making of the game is an absolute disgrace. What hope of future success for the national team is there when so few young players ever get a chance to play in the top flight at club level?

I reckon the situation is likely to get worse before it gets any better.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
oapdodge said:
Yes it was enjoyable to listen/watch that collapse.:lolol: :lolol:

I wouldn't get over-excited just yet. In a month's time you may well find yourselves in exactly the same position as us......

Not much to gloat about when a World footballing force like Italy cream the Welsh - and to be honest I would've preferred another result myself just to bring humility to the Ities. They are not known to be exactly keeping a welcome in the hillside for The ENGLAND either.

As rivalries go, no compromise for the baa-a-a-ardiff yobbo scumbags when we play their team. Sam is a tosspot of great proportions.
Still, the jocko homos are funnier to see lose or struggle, and I cannot really support any country where they tolchock and truncheon our supporters simply for clapping or yelling for ENGLAND ! (like those greasy italian and turkish faggots) .

I expect the forca azzuri looked upon the welsh with more open minded sympathy than how they generalise us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports