Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] View from the away end…

Bowers-sfc

forever red, never blue
Feb 20, 2011
It was a very entertaining game and probably a fair result but the officiating was shit and Saints got away with so much foul play. They certainly know how to throw themselves to the ground and feign injury too.

I mean, I know I have red and white tinted specs on, but I didn’t see that today.. but interesting to hear that from the opposite teams view!

I know there is the big thing of one of our players going down ‘injured’ between 60-70 minutes, but thought we were quite honest mostly.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Gutted for Livramento, horrible injury.

Total silence from scummers till first goal, forgot they were there.

Lots of play acting cynical shit from scummers and a very helpful ref.

JWP is a brilliant free kick taker but an extremely irritating little shit.

I truly ****in hate “When the Saints go marching in”. Absolute ****in dirge.

And ‘We March On’ - more annoying than any other 3 word crap the Tory government could come up with.

Bowers-sfc

forever red, never blue
Feb 20, 2011
Gutted for Livramento, horrible injury.

Total silence from scummers till first goal, forgot they were there.

Lots of play acting cynical shit from scummers and a very helpful ref.

JWP is a brilliant free kick taker but an extremely irritating little shit.

I truly ****in hate “When the Saints go marching in”. Absolute ****in dirge.

And ‘We March On’ - more annoying than any other 3 word crap the Tory government could come up with.

As expected from a fareham resident.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Another Sunny away day to the Amex…

Always get lucky with the weather, when we play you away it seems, 11 years yesterday I burnt to a crisp on the open terrace at the withdean in ‘That game’.

Anyway… felt we rode our luck at times, another VAR call in our favour by what looks like centimetres.
Felt you were the better team for large parts of the game, we had good spells but that was about it.

Another JWP free kick, it was mad to see how the fans in the north stand acted like it was a penalty with the arm waving, trying to put him off etc.

Brighton hadn’t scored at home in how long before today? Always knew that record would be broken when I found out 😂

Burgers are good.

See you next season ✌🏻

View attachment 147236

Thanks for posting again, my memory tells me you're a good egg.
BTW, I agree with your fans assessment of the game.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Yes… forgot to mention that. Was a nice touch.

Seems really bad from Ralph and players reaction after the game. Possible ACL.

Really feel for him, 19 and first season as a regular player and has been a real standout for us.

My son had never heard of Livramento, but I remembered him getting rave reviews after some Southampton wins this season, reckoned to be a cert for England?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Yes… forgot to mention that. Was a nice touch.

Seems really bad from Ralph and players reaction after the game. Possible ACL.

Really feel for him, 19 and first season as a regular player and has been a real standout for us.

Didn’t look good at all. Hope the lad is ok. Happened in almost exactly the same spot Moder got injured recently.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
You’re coming across as a bit of a prick to be honest.

Opposition fan comes on here to give their interpretation of the game and you just spout abuse. Weird.

I’m sure [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]’s always welcomed fans of other clubs, who don’t troll.

All the more interesting forum for it. Other fora eg redcafe operate the same way and it also works well.

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne
I’m sure [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]’s always welcomed fans of other clubs, who don’t troll.

All the more interesting forum for it. Other fora eg redcafe operate the same way and it also works well.

Exactly. The saints fan came here and gave a balanced view of the game and in no way rude or confrontational and gets spouted bollocks from a small minded individual.

Like I said earlier, weird.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here