Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente's pass that led to Orlandi's chance

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
Best quality moment of the season for me.

Incredible vision and perfect execution.

Champions League class. Deserved to create a goal.

Vicente take a bow son.

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
I am an unashamed Vicente fan; he just needs more game time. But he is getting there, and I fully expect the Vicente/Orlandi/Spanish Dave combination to develop into something really special.

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
It was a top-flight pass and no mistake - then again, had the attempted finish gone in, it would have been one of the most technically perfect goals we'd ever scored!!

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
I agree - simply brilliant pass. I also liked that Orlandi was there to receive it.

It was good to see Vicente linking with Buckley on the other flank too, we are so much more incisive with Buckley and Vicente playing togther and make defending so much harder for the other teams - because we are so more capable of the unexpected and at pace too. I would be tempted to play Vicente instead of Lopez on Tuesday and get Buckley on a bit earlier.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I doubt another player in the division would have even seen it.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Probably the best bit of skill at The Amex since the same player went on THAT run against Derby. Orlandi should have buried it though. In fact Orlandi was shocking today full stop.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
What goal that COULD HAVE been

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Truely sublime - as was the way he just ghosted into the space to receive the ball prior to creating the moment of magnificence.

What a talent. :bowdown:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Unbelievable pass. To think that some, well one person on here doesn't think we should try to re-sign him. Extraordinary.:eek:

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
Staggering vision. And didn't Bridge look a different player once Vicente came on - made more overlapping runs than he has done for weeks.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
A perfectly weighted through pass which caught Hull out completely.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Shocker of a finish. Barnes would have slotted that one away. Tho to be fair to Orlandi he patently KNEW just how golden a chance he up-f***ed. And he's dug us out of enough holes in his short time here to still be massively in credit, and we all went home happy with the three points anyways. Let us never speak of it again...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here