Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente's celebration

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Vicente was quoted in today's Argus as saying" I was overwhelmed by the crowds reaction & ovation when I came on , I've found the 2nd winter easier in this country it's too early to talk about another contract yet as I'm just concentrating on one game at a time "
He also mentioned how well he's been treated by everyone at the club & the supporters ,IMO I could see him signing another 1 year deal especially if we got promoted

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Vicente was quoted in today's Argus as saying" I was overwhelmed by the crowds reaction & ovation when I came on , I've found the 2nd winter easier in this country it's too early to talk about another contract yet as I'm just concentrating on one game at a time "
He also mentioned how well he's been treated by everyone at the club & the supporters ,IMO I could see him signing another 1 year deal especially if we got promoted

He will sign if we get promoted, I'm sure, if not, sadly he'll be gone. I guess the new Spanish Southampton manager has him on the radar, and it'll be Gotsmanov II.

Los Che

Sep 4, 2011
Is there anywhere I can see this,my stream died 2 seconds after he scored goal,and I haven't seen it,there are some youtube videos but all of them are shaking after goal,which is normal,people are jumping and celebrating it. And I have one question,is it ok that I was a bit more happy that Vicente played and scored winning goal,than Valencia scored winning goal against Celta away,and in 93rd minute (and our match ended 5 minutes before Brighton goal)?
Also,what was this about?
1.jpg

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Is there anywhere I can see this,my stream died 2 seconds after he scored goal,and I haven't seen it,there are some youtube videos but all of them are shaking after goal,which is normal,people are jumping and celebrating it. And I have one question,is it ok that I was a bit more happy that Vicente played and scored winning goal,than Valencia scored winning goal against Celta away,and in 93rd minute (and our match ended 5 minutes before Brighton goal)?
View attachment 39479

Brighton v Hull City - 9th Feb 2013 | Video | Championship | Sky Sports Football

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
View attachment 39479

If you can get access to the BBC iPlayer website highlights of the game are shown as part of the Football League Show.

I do think its weird that you'd celebrate a Vicente goal for Brighton over a victory for Valencia by the way :)

Also in the picture it looks like Vicente is telling a Hull player to stop moaning at him and 'shhhhh'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here