kip

Aug 2, 2011
I love Vicente.
He is the... DogsBollocks.jpg

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
He looked SO up for it today. Constantly wanted the ball, wherever he was.

Agreed - and it was great to see. He is some player.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

wilko1

Feb 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Could look at the four poor misplaced passes, or at the four sublime balls he played through....I know what I will remember
For me he is the most naturally gifted player I have ever seen in the blue and white stripes.
And let's face it if he was healthy and didn't suffer the injuries that he has had in his career.......he wouldn't be with us
I'll take that

Lush

Mods' Pet
I was watching him with the subs before kick off. He was in the thick of the banter and joshing with everyone - arm around Kaz - pointing and laughing at Dicker etc. I think his English and his sense of humour is better than we think. He looks settled and happy at the moment.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
I was at work, without access to a TV, constantly checking the Sky Sports app on my phone. Went absolutely f***ing mental when I saw Vicente's name come up. Ran around singing 'Ole ole ole...' and then had a 30 minute conversation with a colleague, whereby I had to explain who Vicente was, why I was happy and indeed, what football in general is.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I don't think he's that happy; he kept his shirt on when he scored.

He only takes it off for my MISSUS and she wasn't there today. This is the reason.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Would you seriously want to go through all this again? Unless he is scintillating for the rest of the season, his wages could have been spent better elsewhere.

Any player can be injured etc. We may sign the third best player in the world for instance, Winifred Zahaha, but he may become injured, unwell etc. If Vicente is fit and wanted to stay then yes, it's a no-brainer as no-one knows what tomorrow brings.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
it was more than just injured?

Allegedly. And even so, it's VICENTE and we have NEVER had a player of his calibre at the club before and probably never will again.

I don't believe we would have attracted so many decent Spanish footballers if he wasn't with us either.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here