Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente open to a return to the Albion

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Never really believe a player with an axe to grind (was he fit from Jan - who knows?) but would I like to see Vicente integrated into an Albion team week in, week out? Yes, yes, yes. As long as the deal's right (appearance related) then it's a no-brainer.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Well let me see now, what has Vicente actually done for the club and what has Gus done for the club I wonder. Well, given the choice ...

Well let me see now, which one of then has demonstrated they do not have the best interests of the club at heart and which one is saying he really wants to play for our club. Well, given the choice...

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
He was fit ALL of last season - despite what you have been led to believe

This is accurate on on level. He was physically fit all season.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Maybe they do, maybe they don't but the attack on GP by inference was also a slur on those players who did work with Gus.

In the words of JPM "you cannot be serious"

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Well let me see now, which one of then has demonstrated they do not have the best interests of the club at heart and which one is saying he really wants to play for our club. Well, given the choice...

One of them actually achieved something whereas the other one promised much.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
After how Vicente slammed Gus in that interview in The Argus, is a new manager going to want to have a player who has previous of slagging managers off to the press on their team ?

If he does rejoin - pay as you play deal only. Would rather we dont pay him 15k a week for him to just sit around and be injured.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
if the guy got a run in our team starting week in week out, we would be immense.

end of conversation.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
One of them actually achieved something whereas the other one promised much.

It is a personal choice but I do not want someone at the club who does not want to be there. On the limited basis of what we know, I would take Vicente back and boot the narcissist into touch.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Not sure about him coming back - Calde has made comments that he never joined in their tapas bar visits - how popular is he with the other players? Disruptive influence?

The above is pure speculation.

It is on record though that he is good friends with Bruno.

SB005

WSU is my home
Jan 12, 2008
Angmering
Vicente back at BHA would certainly soften the blow if Gus does go, why would we not have him back? I pay over £500 for my season ticket, I want the best possible football to see and he has showed me that.

Yes, he has had some injury problems and doesn't feature as much as others but he is a game changer, capable of anything in this league. Second leg of the playoffs, we were crying out for him......

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'd be pleased enough to have him around the place in a very low wage with playing and goal bonuses. I wouldn't like his general displeasure to spread though, so we need to rely on him to be fairly unmoody in order for him to keep on whichever path we ask of him. If he's happy then surely we have to be happy with him too.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Mmmm, 20 grand a week for not doing much, or no offers due to a reputation for being injury prone, which would you choose?

Blimey, hadn't realised your his agent!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here