Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente open to a return to the Albion

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I would rather jcf be given a chance this season . Not much point in as a club wanting to develop the youth into 1 st team players then leave a very good one out of the squad to accomodate vicente.

Jamaica Constabulary Force?

That hardly seems sporting.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I would rather jcf be given a chance this season . Not much point in as a club wanting to develop the youth into 1 st team players then leave a very good one out of the squad to accomodate vicente.

We only have 18 first team players on the books including the injured CMS and Hoskins, and Ryan Harley.

Bring the dagger back, plenty of room in the squad for JFC.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Not to mention that simply having Vicente in the squad means we are able to attract FLAIR Spanish players!

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
If a player with such outrageous talent actually wants to play for us, let's get him back. (Assuming Gus goes, of course)

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
Personally I'd like to see him back and playing regularly (if his legs can take it). He puts the air into flairmeisters.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Wasn't it only a few months ago that those itk were telling us that Bloom was furious with Poyet for bringing in Vicente, who was taking the pee with his injury problems, and that his daughter was very unhappy at school?

Indeed. The problem though is that 99.9999999% of what you read on here of the "I've heard that" variety is 100% bollocks, written by the gullible (who believed it enough in the first place to think it worth passing on) and believed by the gullible. How many people with 'contacts and sources' said "I've heard that Tanno's suspension is going to be lifted but the ones for Gus and Charlie will stay"

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
The fact that a player of Vicente's calibre is hoping that he has a role with Brighton (especially after the ups ad downs of last season) speaks volumes about how far this club has come.

I'd love him back. Some of the magic seemed to have worn off last season but as has been suggested, maybe some of that was due to problems with Gus.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I like the idea of a fit Vicente with a point to prove

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Yes please.
One of the best players in the world actually WANTS to play for us.
If he's fit at last he could carve the Championship up.
Just imagine a full season from the great Vicente ffs!

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
I would just love to have him back. The man is a maestro on the pitch and certainly makes all us girlies go very gooey!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I can't believe some people are questioning whether having Vicente back at Brighton, that's VICENTE at BRIGHTON, would be a good thing or not. Unbelievable.
In terms of stature in the game, he's like the Iberian equivalent of Roy Keane.

I bet there was some excited fans when he agreed to manage Sunderland, but we all know that world class players do not always make great managers. I think he'd be a risk.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I'd rather not have him back to be honest. He'd have 1 brilliant game then 5 average games

Fair point, but it's hard to maintain any kind of form when he was constantly in and out of the 1st team. If he could get those 5 games in a row then we'd see him at his best I reckon.

He claimed he's been fully fit since January.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here