Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Of course he's staying!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Have we got a scout in Spain who took over from the chap who left to be a manager of a Spanish club. It would appear so with all this business with players out there.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Do you mean this Vincente?

vicentedelbosque.jpg

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I'm more convinced than ever that he will sign. But I don't think the club will announce it until he arrives back from Spain having celebrated the birth of baby dagger. At that point the club will make a big deal of it and push any remaining season tickets that are left and no doubt shift a good few more shirts.

Makes sense.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
The guy is back in his homeland Spain, and his wife is expecting a baby very soon. It's probably not the no.1 priority on his mind.

Was gonna say exactly this. I think it's perfectly reasonable to wait for the baby to be born and then see how he and his wife feel about things.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Was gonna say exactly this. I think it's perfectly reasonable to wait for the baby to be born and then see how he and his wife feel about things.

this is 100% spot on, he is in spain and will not be returing to the UK for about 2 weeks, but Gus has been to spain and met with him and the club have in fact already paid for his tickets back to the UK.. Keep the faith, i beleive it is a done deal.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
He's the only one I know!

I noticed on #bhafc twitter yesterday we're all tweeting about him but no-one can actually spell his bloody name!

Just realised that he looks like a cross between loads of different 'Allo allo characters:

rene.jpg
121_carnival06_1m.jpg
tumblr_m0dv34jjEy1qfo73d.jpg
325234_1257797272585_full.jpg

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
that would be telling, but a lovelly little blond very well connected to the club, passed on that little gem. No need to worry.

Mackail-Smith?

SWCspider-man

Aug 2, 2011
Brighton
This problem could have been solved if Vicente wasn't so bloody lazy about contraception! Would any body be willing to chip in for some johnnys?

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
do you know what, i am getting a bit sick of this Vicente will he / won't he sign.

If he wants to stay, bloody well sign, or bugger off to someone else. I know he is a great player, but if he leaves it to the last minute before saying adios, then we wont have any time to find a replacement.

FFS sort it out....

let my slating begin....

You do know that his missus is having a baby don't you?

just checking.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here