Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente, do we need him still?

• Yes, we need him still and he should be in the starting 11 week in week out when fit.

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • Yes, we still need him but he's not such a key person now.

Votes: 61 55.5%
  • Vicente? Who the F##k's Vicente?

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Don't care.

Votes: 7 6.4%

• Total voters

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
With the 'attacking' force in our midfield, it got me thinking....

Is he still that key figure he was was?
Are their now other players ahead of him?
Is he guaranteed a starting spot when match fit?
Do you even remember who this man is?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Of course. On his day Vicente can still be world class. Or as near to world class as we are ever likely to see in a Brighton shirt.

Baaaald

3rd time lucky
Aug 7, 2011
Haywards Heath
With the squad Gus has built we are no longer in a position where he is the only key player. There is so much talent in this squad now. If we can get him fit and happy then what a great asset, if we can't let him go he sounds like he is become a pain in the arse!

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Just seen him and Bruno in church road tesco's just before 8pm this evening. Bruno had a small milk a pack of yakult and dove shower gel. Didn't see what groceries Vicente had but he put a small plant on the checkout.

Oh yes we do need him his still quality when fit.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
I have only ever thought of him as a luxury that we should enjoy when you get the chance as you know it's not something you see every week.

Let's be fair if he was fully fit for a season he would not be here

We have a strong enough squad not to worry but if we can get him 80% fit what an option to have off the bench

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
lets not forget the fact that vicente being a brighton player may have been a key factor in lopez,bruno & orlandi signing for us.

i do think though that gus is now looking at a team without vicente.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Just seen him and Bruno in church road tesco's just before 8pm this evening. Bruno had a small milk a pack of yakult and dove shower gel. Didn't see what groceries Vicente had but he put a small plant on the checkout.

Oh yes we do need him his still quality when fit.

No wonder he does not have the time to play, he is ALWAYS FUCKIN SHOPPING.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Don't care. He is getting more and more of an irrelevance everyday now.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
With the squad Gus has built we are no longer in a position where he is the only key player. There is so much talent in this squad now. If we can get him fit and happy then what a great asset, if we can't let him go he sounds like he is become a pain in the arse!

To be fair he has taken the piss since he came here. Let's be honest.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Do we NEED him? Of course not.
Do we WANT him? Of course.

SWCspider-man

Aug 2, 2011
Brighton
The only thing I can see out of this:

1-1 at home with 15 minutes left, we are all over the opposition but can not break them down, and you have A fit Vicente on the bench. DONE!

He needs to be used as an impact sub I think for us to get the best out of him but not used so much that he injures himself again.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Keep the faith, if only for top shopping tips

The guy does not give a toss, lets call it as it is. He looks as though he is about to go to the dentist for intensive route canal surgery everytime he is in a photograph and gives every impression this little journey to Brighton is the arse end of the World and he is hating every single moment of it and in the Vicente autobiography expect to see a chapter called " the lost year " related to BHAFC. If he was a Dog it would be the kindest thing to have him put out of his misery now. I am sure Gus can see this now, so even a " fit " Vicente may well be left out I think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here