[Misc] veterans / football lads to march on sunday 12 nov

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Serial criminal Steven Yaxley-Lennon aka Tommy Ten-Names and his rabble of racist knuckle draggers besmirching fallen veterans with their unwelcome presence today by brawling with police. No doubt they'll be brawling amongst themselves in a Spoons a bit later. The predictable violence from these thugs today is on Braverman with her agenda. Yaxley-Lennon and co are now Bravermans Brownshirts.

Also notable the usual suspects were silent in condemning the laying of a wreath by the neo nazi National Front at the cenotaph this week. The NF being an organisation with holocaust deniers and antisemites no less. The current situation is all rather confusing and conflicting for the gammonati and right wing factions...
Indeed. A right wing mob marching in defence of Jews and led by an Asian woman. It’s almost like they’re so f***ing thick they just want to hear anyone say something they vaguely agree with,

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Victory is the penultimate goal of any war. The ultimate aim is justice and peace. Thus, the memory of the fallen is never served well by anything that has no call for peace and reconciliation, wherever that may be. The soldiers wanted it, the poets wrote about it. Yet governments politicise it and encourage those who lust in their hatred of it.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Stan Collymore, of all people, has absolutely nailed it.

The same person's reply to another Tweet in the same thread:

Screenshot_20231111_182541_X.jpg

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
I had to be in central London today and so watched the pro-Palestine march pass-by and personally I didn't see or hear any anti-Semitism; the marchers mainly seemed like reasonable people calling for a ceasefire. I also saw several groups of "Football Lads" trying to act like hard-men singing "England 'til I die" etc. and frankly they just seemed like morons...

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
True. Spare a thought for the Jewish community in London today ... probably the biggest gathering of antisemites this country has ever seen from both ends of the political spectrum :nono:
You’ve been listening to that silly Braverman woman too much.
just because somebody wants to see the relentless battering of the Palestinians brought to an end does not make someone either a Hamas supporter or an anti-Semite. In fact I would wager that there are plenty of Jews in Israel, let alone elsewhere, who would like to see an end to it all. A “hate” March is the last thing it is.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
I had to be in central London today and so watched the pro-Palestine march pass-by and personally I didn't see or hear any anti-Semitism; the marchers mainly seemed like reasonable people calling for a ceasefire. I also saw several groups of "Football Lads" trying to act like hard-men singing "England 'til I die" etc. and frankly they just seemed like morons...
I was also in London today too and reckon most of that bunch probably have banning orders from football grounds and so today was a rare opportunity for them to act the hard man. They were spouting the usual old guff and showing off their pavement dancing...

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
*pwopper nawtee
Apologies. The BBC website earlier quoted them as singing 'you're not English anymore' to the police when they were having a ruck with them. Surely they were singing 'your' not 'you're' though?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports