Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] veterans / football lads to march on sunday 12 nov

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Surely after yesterday there must be scope for banning this lot?
What would you ban? People who are so stupid they abuse Muslims with “Fly Emirates” written on them? They’re a perfect example of why the far right are so daft.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
What would you ban? People who are so stupid they abuse Muslims with “Fly Emirates” written on them? They’re a perfect example of why the far right are so daft.
The “Football Lads” organisation and similar.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
It’s the “and similar” that’s problematic. Banning stuff isn’t the answer for me. These goons have set back their cause by years by being shown for what they are. Much better than them spewing it anonymously on Twitter.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Amongst the mess and bile of the situation, I do find it amusing that the far right and football hard men thought the cenotaph needed protecting despite being surrounded by serving and ex members of the armed forces.
Reminds me when I was serving in Germany we went to the German Vs England game in Dusseldorf and some Scrott pulled out a knife asking who was with him in "giving the Germans a hiding". Next thing I know he is lying in pain on the floor after receiving some military discipline, these people do not talk for us.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Amongst the mess and bile of the situation, I do find it amusing that the far right and football hard men thought the cenotaph needed protecting despite being surrounded by serving and ex members of the armed forces.
Reminds me when I was serving in Germany we went to the German Vs England game in Dusseldorf and some Scrott pulled out a knife asking who was with him in "giving the Germans a hiding". Next thing I know he is lying in pain on the floor after receiving some military discipline, these people do not talk for us.

You can just imagine the police and forces there saying 'all we need now to keep the cenotaph really safe is couple of mouthy old men and their feral kids' :facepalm:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
3 arrested in the report I heard.
Hope the dwarfed and hateful version of Gregg Wallace was one of them. A really vile little piece of scum.

I’ve yet to see the equivalent behaviour from anyone on the 300,000k march for peace even through the government and right wing press were seemingly outraged by their behaviour.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Hope the dwarfed and hateful version of Gregg Wallace was one of them. A really vile little piece of scum.

I’ve yet to see the equivalent behaviour from anyone on the 300,000k march for peace even through the government and right wing press were seemingly outraged by their behaviour.
Is this chap the" hateful version of Gegg Wallace" that you are revering to ?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm not in favour of their banning. They are conspicuously ridiculous and it is great for the police to be able to follow Yaxley-Lennon's social media to find out where their next drunken gammon-fest will take place. I just hope that next time the police get a bit truncheony. Unfortunately none of the bone heads are likely to have a skull as unusually thin as that of Blair Peach.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I hope Suella listened to her henchmen shouting “we were born in this country.”

She is playing with a dangerous fire she can’t control.
And the fire has now burnt her sorry arse.

Rejoice!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Fair play. I'm not a fan of violence at all, but sometimes it's the only language some understand.

There's an excellent post on Facebook from a year or so ago when a standing right-wing footy type lad is racially abusing a seated black lad on an underground. The seated person ignores the abuse, which ramps up the longer it is ignored. But, when the seated abused person stands to get off the train he calmly delivers an powerful uppercut to the guy's chin who collapsed on the floor.....he then calmly walks off the train whilst there's loads of OMGs in the carriage. When he woke up, he might think twice about his actions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here