Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] veterans / football lads to march on sunday 12 nov

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I saw footage on Sky News that one had grabbed a Police riot helmet, f*** me how hard is that

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
The video they were showing in Sky News showed the knuckledraggers basically bouncing forward and back as though they were on a hobby horse and swinging punches at no one etc and then holding their hands up as police moved forward as if to say 'I haven't done anything'.

Cunch of bunts
Top bantz with the lads though. They saved statues from the wokes too.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Surely the real story is the ‘abuse and jostling’ of (soon to be) Sir Michael Gove?

IMG_3765.jpeg

The far left thugs were chanting ‘shame on you’ to this poor innocent Politician. As the article points out, that chant could have quickly escalated to something a lot more offensive like ‘who’s the ****er with the tie’ or even ‘same old Govey, always lying.’

And then there is the jostling. How incredibly scary for the right honourable gentleman. Someone could have trod on his foot in the scramble, how awful would that have been? Thank god and king for the Met and their brave rescue of the Tory hero.

Thank goodness we have the Daily Mail to alert us to the most important story of yesterday.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Surely the real story is the ‘abuse and jostling’ of (soon to be) Sir Michael Gove?

View attachment 169700
The far left thugs were chanting ‘shame on you’ to this poor innocent Politician. As the article points out, that chant could have quickly escalated to something a lot more offensive like ‘who’s the ****er with the tie’ or even ‘same old Govey, always lying.’

And then there is the jostling. How incredibly scary for the right honourable gentleman. Someone could have trod on his foot in the scramble, how awful would that have been? Thank god and king for the Met and their brave rescue of the Tory hero.

Thank goodness we have the Daily Mail to alert us to the most important story of yesterday.
Trumpian.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Why are those Gammons so angry?
Can somebody remind me what a gammon and Karen are these days. Also what is woke?

I'm getting old and prone to forgetting (not that I cared much in the first place).

Also 40 year old fat bald "lads" - really?

Utterly pathetic

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Can somebody remind me what a gammon and Karen are these days. Also what is woke?

I'm getting old and prone to forgetting (not that I cared much in the first place).

Also 40 year old fat bald "lads" - really?

Utterly pathetic
Gammons are mostly as per that video of the Arsenal “fans” yesterday. Think Baker lite, ex of this parish.

Karens are this:

Woke is a word the Daily Mail repurposed to mean anyone who doesn’t agree with Suella Braverman.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Surely after yesterday there must be scope for banning this lot?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here