Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Verdict on Palace fans today, please post here:

Londoner

Banned
Dec 19, 2011
London
Well it's a shit song and a few more of you need to learn the words, I also noticed all the Man U fans clapping Zaha in your stands.

0-3 and we never heard the fire drill bell, gates were open and we were allowed to leave when we wanted to, although we were shit, we didnt **** off early like you lot did last year

1-3 and you miss the 3rd................lol

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Well it's a shit song and a few more of you need to learn the words, I also noticed all the Man U fans clapping Zaha in your stands.

0-3 and we never heard the fire drill bell, gates were open and we were allowed to leave when we wanted to, although we were shit, we didnt **** off early like you lot did last year

No you were not allowed to leave when you wanted too. A lot tried I might add after 80 mins

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
I liked your "stand up if you hate Palace" song, shame only about 20% of you stood up, needs some more work, and you take the piss out of our goal music, WTF was that music you lot entered the pitch to? sounded like a obscure country that have just won a medal at the Olympics that you never heard of appauling, again could do better

A country file ?
I go away a lot with Palace and to be honest I thought we were quite poor today loud a few times first half but seem disjointed to me. 2nd half non existent
Your lot were loud at times and even your family stand gave it out ,but all in all a poor game atmosphere wise .
And yes maybe I'm just being a grumpy loser .

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
They were average, nothing special but I did hear them pipe up a few times - not so much in the second half!

I thought they were okay up until the first goal. Exactly the opposite for our fans who were pretty pathetic in the first half. A combination of apprehension, early kick off and uninspiring football.

Palace had some chants I had never heard before which makes a nice change.

At last someone who speaks the truth, hard to get motivated when your team give away two needless free kicks that lead to two goals in minutes!!:( Brighton fans were rubbish and I hardly heard you until you scored :bla::bla:
As usual it was a cup final for you so of course you are going to give it large, we'll bounce back soon enough.

Like I've said on other threads the best team on the day won end of,(much better) that really hurts to write that:sick:

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
At last someone who speaks the truth, hard to get motivated when your team give away two needless free kicks that lead to two goals in minutes!!:( Brighton fans were rubbish and I hardly heard you until you scored :bla::bla:
As usual it was a cup final for you so of course you are going to give it large, we'll bounce back soon enough.

Like I've said on other threads the best team on the day won end of,(much better) that really hurts to write that:sick:

This is comedy gold :bowdown:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
In a word, disappointing. I thought they had some wall of noise thing going, perhaps they overestimate themselves as much as they do their players.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Comedy is seeing massive queues of Brighton fans at Falmer station with 10 minutes left,3-0 down and playing crap,we had reason to leave did you?
again as said on another post how many left seats 5 mins before Ht? = Plastics.

Sour grapes loser ..man up you were rubbish ...bye bye

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Comedy is seeing massive queues of Brighton fans at Falmer station with 10 minutes left,3-0 down and playing crap,we had reason to leave did you?
again as said on another post how many left seats 5 mins before Ht? = Plastics.

Yes mate, you carry on.
28K crowd and up to the final whistle 23k giving your fans stick at the final whistle! 23k that is bigger than the crowd you can get at selhurst. Muppet.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

I think you will find it was our fans clapping yet another time our players took the ball from Winifreeds feet after his poor man's Ronaldo impressions resulted in nothing.

C

CT1

They were shocking. I sit near as you can to them in the west upper and I heard them once in the second half. Laughable really when you think of the fact that they call themselves 'ultras' haha!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
In a word, disappointing. I thought they had some wall of noise thing going, perhaps they overestimate themselves as much as they do their players.
Apparently there would have been a wall of noise but they can't do it without their drum.

Palace had me worried on the pitch for only about 10 minutes out of the 95 and I heard their fans sing only a couple of times in the two and a half hours I was in the ground.

All in all a perfect day.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Stick for the 1st time in how many years? I suppose you have to rub it in while you can.
Muppet? did you know Captain Sensible is a Palace fan?

Yes Littlehampton, I do know that. It's a nickname I've had since school, It's nothing to do with Ray Burns. Just funny that he is a Palace fan. Not very Sensible supporting you lot. Although I did like the Damned.

Muppet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here