NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
"Fabrizio Romano is in Brighton"

1704887526497.png

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
hey @Greg Bobkin - hope you gonna remind Fabrizio that a done deal isn't actually a "done" deal ha ha

Er no. Because I don't follow that agent-bothering attention-seeker on Twitter and simply can't be arsed to even look up the post.

But you're right – it's not a done deal. Yet.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Does anyone honestly believe that he would develop any more quickly than Facundo or any other of our past and present South American teenagers who were thrown straight into the PL squad? Call me sceptical.

Those Twitter comments are interesting, from all those enraged Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool fans complimenting Brighton and asking why the hell their clubs couldn't buy him. It's a good question but I think two parts of the answer are that young players really want to play under RDZ because of what they'll learn; and that young South American stars now see Brighton as the perfect club to progress to, and eventually from. Less pressure from hordes of howling fans, a supportive structure, a modern, innovative playing style, and a much greater chance of getting game time more quickly. Those other big clubs simply can't offer these things.
Argentina winning the world cup was massive. And the whole country watched Mac come home to brighton to a heroes welcome. Who never did anything other than speak well of us and then got a massive move. They see it happening to buonanotte.

Coming to us instead of city or Liverpool now should be an absolute no brainer for this generation of argie kids

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
The arrogance of the writer is breathtaking.

“the Citizens can afford to wait and see how Barco performs in England with Brighton before deciding whether to make a move for the South American wonderkid in future.”
Yeah right. A loan to table topping spanish team girona would never have worked.

She just doesn't fancy you mate.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Argentina winning the world cup was massive. And the whole country watched Mac come home to brighton to a heroes welcome. Who never did anything other than speak well of us and then got a massive move. They see it happening to buonanotte.

Coming to us instead of city or Liverpool now should be an absolute no brainer for this generation of argie kids
Can say this first hand walking round Miami beach with a Brighton shirt on I got massive attention from Argentinians.

Everyone loves Brighton.

Bounanotte really well known also.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I’m assuming this is a joke - not a good one though as now everyone’s bricking it!
I'm not. You can't miss what you never had. And – to counter all the HereWeGo-ites – the deal clearly hasn't been done!

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports