Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Vaccine passport required to enter Amex

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Barbs might compromise and allow 'alternative' platforms for the QR codes.

037bfacfd067c8374200457d58d6908d.jpg

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
You’re probably far to distracted to ever notice to be fair.

While it’s fair to say that we have reached legal freedom again it’s also fair to say that requiring vaccination to attend things isn’t full freedom.

Except that a) it won’t apply to under 18s and b) that implies the vaccine is “bad”.

So what bad things does the vaccine do and why do “they” need you to have it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
As a serious point to those who have been responsible enough to get vaccinated, I’d keep the NHS app up to date as it forces any untaken updates on you when you open it. 30,000 people updating an app over the Amex’s shit 4g isn’t going to be pretty.

Those that are double jabbed will be able to download using their 5G chip - so no problem :wink:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Those that are double jabbed will be able to download using their 5G chip - so no problem :wink:

Of course. I forgot Bill subliminally told me last week while I was hacking some ravers in my sleep

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
My wife and I both downloaded the NHS app today . My covid pass runs to 21 August but her last to 31 July despite having the jabs on the same day . Any thoughts NSC ?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
My wife and I both downloaded the NHS app today . My covid pass runs to 21 August but her last to 31 July despite having the jabs on the same day . Any thoughts NSC ?
That's odd. Each time I've signed in, the pass has updated for a further month.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
I honestly think the Government are going to u turn on all this at the last minute. Huge backbench rebellion on the issue and both other parties voting against.

Make no mistake that the Vaccine Passport will mean that forever more you will have to show an ID to do most things in life. Covid is going nowhere and everyone will have to prove they have had their latest jabs year on year to do anything where people gather. In a world where 90% of people already have antibodies and tests can prove you are healthy. I'm just amazed that people cannot see the world that is getting ushered in through a vaccine trojan horse.

Not so sure about Starmer/Labour voting against ... not for big events anyway ... https://labourlist.org/2021/07/star...ssports-its-got-to-be-passports-plus-testing/

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
As a serious point to those who have been responsible enough to get vaccinated, I’d keep the NHS app up to date as it forces any untaken updates on you when you open it. 30,000 people updating an app over the Amex’s shit 4g isn’t going to be pretty.

I believe they last for a month?
Provided it’s upto date it should be all good, put it in the iwallet ( or android equivalent) hopefully there won’t be to many dramas.

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
That's a bit ODD. I just had a play about. On android phone, I can take a screenshot from anywhere in the NHS Covid 19 app, but from nowhere in the main NHS app, even if not logged in. What gives?

I’ve no idea what’s causing your technical difficulties but it’s works for me and for worked for the other 3 people I went to the festival with at the weekend.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Thanks, seems posted at the same time as me. I have downloaded the domestic one to my Apple wallet but it expires on 21 August. I am assuming it just renews on expiry?

I imagine you need to go back to it in the app and add the new one to your wallet (deleting the old one).

mac04

Nov 15, 2011
RH12

I think you have to sign in to the app to get 30 days. If you don't sign in you only get 2 days.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
I believe they last for a month?
Provided it’s upto date it should be all good, put it in the iwallet ( or android equivalent) hopefully there won’t be to many dramas.

The APP needs updating with regular new versions. But the pass itself updates every month and can be downloaded to pdf.

iPhone won’t let you open the app unless it’s at the latest app version

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Does anyone know if you can transfer a pass from one device to another electronically please? Specifically from my mother's iPad to the Apple wallet on my iPhone...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If nothing else the lack of a ? at the end of the thread title has done wonders for the uptake of the NHS app in Sussex.

BoJo should consider hiring the OP when rolling out all of this jiggery-pokery.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Does anyone know if you can transfer a pass from one device to another electronically please? Specifically from my mother's iPad to the Apple wallet on my iPhone...

If you’re talking about the ST and not the NHS App Vaccine pass then I’d be interested too in order to see if I can move my son’s to his phone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here