Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Vaccine passport required to enter Amex

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
8cb572d4eeb8f39b7c4279181367f7fd.jpg

That's a paraphrase of the quote and not the actual quote itself.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Not as an official record no.

OK, thanks. Seems a waste of money not making it official, and then setting up the expense of a website, administration to deal with the requests and posting out letters. Kind of not joined up thinking ................... oh well, God bless the NHS management!

Off to follow your link to use some unnecessary NHS resources now,

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I've just taken a screenshot on my android, no problem. It is a three finger gesture though so may have by-passed whatever it is that's stopping you. Admittedly, I don't have an Omsung Phine, but I cannot get it to show in Google Pay as those apple lads did. Have you managed that?

Not tried the show in Google Play show thing yet. Would be handy tho eh? I'm thinking the android difference between me and thee must be down to app versions and/or settings. If only BG were here to guide us through it :down:

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
I think COVID pass is easiest, as others have said a self administered LFT can be easy 'faked'.

It needs to be announced by the FA or EPL though, its pointless one club enforcing it and another not.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
In those countries you have never had to show your ID to access anything or to discriminate. This is totally different.

You will need to prove right of residence to rent in pretty much any country, including Germany and France. For citizens it is an ID card and for foreigners it varies by country but from my knowledge it is a B pass in Switzerland and an Employment Pass in Singapore. ‘Discrimination! ‘ blimey that’s a bit precious. Just seen your other post. Right wing libertarians and the Russell Brand loony lefties of this world in coalition ! I’m happy to be on the other side of the fence doing my bit for my fellow citizens.

Last edited:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
this is why i posted the thread because i believe it is coming. Even though majority may be double jabbed we have lots of kids and young supporters so my guess is anything up to 20% wont be jabbed - do the maths and anyone of those Johnson graphs showing the spread and what chance of anyone seeing the second home game of the season?
PS thanks for PM very helpful

You don't seem so busy today - have you heard from Mr Barber ?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
You will need to prove right of residence to rent in pretty much any country, including Germany and France. For citizens it is an ID card and for foreigners it varies by country but from my knowledge it is a B pass in Switzerland and an Employment Pass in Singapore. ‘Discrimination! ‘ blimey that’s a bit precious.

I'm just going through some low level BS with my lease. As part of solicitor's KYC process, I need to provide scan of current passport photo page / driving licence AND recent utility bill AND national insurance number. Would it REALLY be that much of an imposition to roll all those up into a single (optional) card that fitted in your pocket?

mcadamja

Sep 27, 2016
How did you get this in your wallet? Mine isn't giving me that option.

I am able to download a .pdf but again no option for apple wallet.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Not tried the show in Google Play show thing yet. Would be handy tho eh? I'm thinking the android difference between me and thee must be down to app versions and/or settings. If only BG were here to guide us through it :down:

Don’t think it’s available in google pay yet………

Aug 13, 2020
Darlington
For the reasons stated. I'll spell it out. To prove you are legally in the country, and should you be rendered unconscious in an accident, a stroke maybe emergency services immediately know who you are and your current medical state. Clear enough?

Those are benefits of carrying a card, not an explanation of why you legally have to carry it.

I'm not questioning the possible benefits of having such a thing on your person, I'm questioning why it's compulsory to carry it?

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
How did you get this in your wallet? Mine isn't giving me that option.

I am able to download a .pdf but again no option for apple wallet.

when you view your domestic pass in the NHS app there should be a button for Apple Wallet, assuming you are using an Apple device.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
You can request the NHS post you a paper copy of the vaccine certificate. I posted the link to request that already on this thread.

Yeah but what if your DOG eats it? What if you leave it in Weatherspoons? What if you’re too stupid to read and think it was a note from the Hermes man saying your Rampant Rabbit has been delivered next DOOR. Yeah, but what if....?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here