Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Upset about the Trains

Yoda

English & European
I actually sympathise with him on this. When ever I've gone to an evening game I try (or hope) I'm on a shift that finishes at 16:00 so I can get home, changed and to Worthing station for about 17:00.

If I finish at 17:00 I dread it as I won't get there until just after 18:00 and by then the trains are already standing room only and are like sardines.

Re the shuttle at Hove. I too have had that happen and complained. Apparently it is to do with Hove now being an unmanned station, guard wise, to hold the train.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
What is going on with the trains from falmer to brighton after the match? Since it started its been fine BUT the last 3 games they have changed the shape of the barriers so it is wider all the way to the gate to the platform, this has led to there being a pinch point where people are pushing as it suddenly goes from wide to narrow.

Previously they had the barriers so it gets gradually narrower so people naturally funnelled in to the gate = no pushing. So why have they changed it. Last night was the worst it has been, with lots of pushing & the barriers nearly going over

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
I am very upset about the train service to the Albion matches against Leeds and Derby.

Too crowded and too large queues especially the Derby match, by far the worst I have known.

This will be the single most likely reason out group from Southwick and Shoreham, might not renew our season tickets.

Seriously, no one will give a shit if you never go again. Not one.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
brought some for everyone!!!.jpg

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
I am very upset about the train service to the Albion matches against Leeds and Derby.

Too crowded and too large queues especially the Derby match, by far the worst I have known.

This will be the single most likely reason out group from Southwick and Shoreham, might not renew our season tickets.
This has to be a wind up.......Shirley

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here