Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Up Next: Wolves (a)

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
I don’t know why, but I am spectacularly confident we are going to win easily tomorrow. We don’t need to be frightened of them and should have more than enough to beat them. If we can take the confidence gained from the Chelsea game, we should steamroller them.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I’m gonna stick my fat neck out and say we will score. Twice in fact.
There is more chance of England winning the world cup with Gareth Southgate as coach and Harry Maguire in central defence.

Actually that clearly isn't true but you get my point. We nearly NEVER score when the chaps go corporate away from home. That's just how it is.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
There is more chance of England winning the world cup with Gareth Southgate as coach and Harry Maguire in central defence.

Actually that clearly isn't true but you get my point. We nearly NEVER score when the chaps go corporate away from home. That's just how it is.
But let’s hope I’m right… 🤣

I hope @Bozza et al are still SUPPING on their corporate soup whilst we fire into an early 1-0 lead…

Last edited:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
and now with this q+a making it to sky sports, it's clear that it's going to be an error from Dunk that will cost us.
And now they've announced a new manager so will get that bounce. Gonna be a miserable place here later tonight...

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
What you having then?
Not drinking tonight, I will have pint if we do Aston Villa and Unai Emery though, hoping they have a bounce today and that it only lasts one match.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I’m gonna stick my fat neck out and say we will score. Twice in fact.
Even when I try to be optimistic it ends up being pessimistic. Curse broken then @Bozza 💪👊

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Same starters: 1-3 Tross, Enciso and penalty 😁
Got the scorers completely wrong and awarded a penalty to the wrong side (but we did get 3 goals)
Even when I try to be optimistic it ends up being pessimistic
and when I try not to be pessimistic I end up being unrealistic! 😁

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Not drinking tonight, I will have pint if we do Aston Villa and Unai Emery though, hoping they have a bounce today and that it only lasts one match.
Yes, would love a well deserved win against Villa too - always seem to get lucky against us, as well as being lucky to be in the PL, thanks to some wanker forgetting to switch on the goal-line technology

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here