Shopping at via this link helps to support NSC

[Albion] Up Next: Wolves (a)

Welcome to North Stand Chat - the biggest and best Brighton & Hove Albion fan site.

Go on - join - you know you want to! (Pssst: you'll get fewer ads too!)

Jun 20, 2021
I don’t know why, but I am spectacularly confident we are going to win easily tomorrow. We don’t need to be frightened of them and should have more than enough to beat them. If we can take the confidence gained from the Chelsea game, we should steamroller them.

Simster

Members
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I’m gonna stick my fat neck out and say we will score. Twice in fact.
There is more chance of England winning the world cup with Gareth Southgate as coach and Harry Maguire in central defence.

Actually that clearly isn't true but you get my point. We nearly NEVER score when the chaps go corporate away from home. That's just how it is.

sheebo

Members
Jul 13, 2003
There is more chance of England winning the world cup with Gareth Southgate as coach and Harry Maguire in central defence.

Actually that clearly isn't true but you get my point. We nearly NEVER score when the chaps go corporate away from home. That's just how it is.
But let’s hope I’m right… 🤣

I hope @Bozza et al are still SUPPING on their corporate soup whilst we fire into an early 1-0 lead…

Last edited:

Acker79

Members
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
and now with this q+a making it to sky sports, it's clear that it's going to be an error from Dunk that will cost us.
And now they've announced a new manager so will get that bounce. Gonna be a miserable place here later tonight...

GT49er

Members
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Not drinking tonight, I will have pint if we do Aston Villa and Unai Emery though, hoping they have a bounce today and that it only lasts one match.
Yes, would love a well deserved win against Villa too - always seem to get lucky against us, as well as being lucky to be in the PL, thanks to some wanker forgetting to switch on the goal-line technology

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills