Unofficial Leeds United vs Albion ... no team news yet!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
Never before have I been so happy at 2 0-0's on the spin. Massive results for us in the context of the season given the fixtures all our rivals have left.

6th place ?, meh !!! no reason why we can't get 4th.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Who'd have thought we'd be up there without Revell, Savage and Hammond?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Who'd have thought we'd be up there without Revell, Savage and Hammond?

All three were part of the problem i.e. settling for the cheap and cheerful second best.

Having said that, I'd feel a lot happier if our super-duper new signing 'at least he's getting into the positions where he can be given offside' didn't persist in playing like a complete mug. Make no mistake, without Forster playing out of his skin in March, Murray would have been CRUCIFIED by the Albion faithful by now. He's not the messiah...

Alfie22

Mar 12, 2008
I don't want to disagree with a fellow Preston Parkite, however, Murray may not be the messiah but he will be a very naughty boy to oppo defences in the remaining fixtures, I think a week will brighten him up. Hopeful...

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
ALBION TEAM:

16. Michel Kuipers

2. Andrew Whing

5. Joel Lynch

24. Tommy Elphick

3. Kerry Mayo

7. Dean Cox

10. Steven Thomson

11. Therry Racon

27. David Martot

9. Nicky Forster

17. Glenn Murray

SUBS
12. Gary Hart

14. Guy Butters

19. Jake Robinson

22. Tommy Fraser

23. Doug Loft

Who will be dropped for the next match?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I would guess Mayo would drop to the bench for loft and Richards will slot in at left back. If Richards is fit that is.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I would guess Mayo would drop to the bench for loft and Richards will slot in at left back. If Richards is fit that is.

Thats tough on Kerry. He has done exceptionally well and been one of our best players over the last 3-4 games.

I think a lesson from Mickey Adams book where he often preached 'If you have the shirt and you play well you stay in', should be applied here.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Thats tough on Kerry. He has done exceptionally well and been one of our best players over the last 3-4 games.

I think a lesson from Mickey Adams book where he often preached 'If you have the shirt and you play well you stay in', should be applied here.

No, Richards has to play. You have to play your best eleven.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004

Have to agree with that when you look at the quality of strikers he has been up against the last two games it would be hard to drop him. Have to say he impressed me yesterday and looked very calm on the ball with a lot more shorter passes to midfield rather than the usual hoof into nowhere

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004

Should play your best side, Kerry has done a good job as a stand in and if we were midtable I would agree. However given how good Richards has been this season , and our position in the table, I would prefer to see him in the back four.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Richards is still out for at least 2 weeks yet, so at the moment its a pointless arguement.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Fair enough. Which of Joel or Elphick are going to be dropped if Hinsh is fit on Saturday?

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now

Harsh on Martot but Westlake has to play. However, given his performances over the last couple of games, won't be an absolute disaster if we aren't able to keep Westlake.

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
awesome result.... get in boys..the lads now hav to feel that they are capable of beating anyone. getting points from forest and leeds away is such a confidence boost and i reckon is more important that the actual points themseves. the boys most be starting to feel invincible and u all should u have got the ability..

what does everyone now think..
i reckon we will finish 5th and wont have to play doncaster/carlisle in the semi's

well done boys:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports