Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unofficial Leeds United vs Albion ... no team news yet!

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Great result - well done lads!:ascarf:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Bournemouth 2 : 0 Millwall Result

Cheltenham 1 : 1 Northampton Result

Gillingham 0 : 0 Carlisle Result

Hartlepool 1 : 3 Swansea Result

Leeds 0 : 0 Brighton Result

Luton 2 : 1 Crewe Result

Oldham 4 : 1 Huddersfield Result

Port Vale 2 : 1 Leyton Orient Result

Southend 1 : 0 Walsall Result

Yeovil 0 : 0 Bristol Rovers Result

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
After these 2 results I reckon we will finish in 6th place. Not losing at either Forest or Leeds has to give the lads great confidence to go on and sneak into the play offs.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
After these 2 results I reckon we will finish in 6th place. Not losing at either Forest or Leeds has to give the lads great confidence to go on and sneak into the play offs.

6th would be a great result, especially how we were at the start of the season. Would be happy with that.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
2 points very well earned this week, I reckon we're going to BATTER Vale next week.

Not to mention the win against Walsall. Other teams will be nervous now. I have to admit to being worried at the start of the season but Wilkins has done a tremendous job so far and appears to be learning quickly.

Great effort all round today!

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
Not to mention the win against Walsall. Other teams will be nervous now. I have to admit to being worried at the start of the season but Wilkins has done a tremendous job so far and appears to be learning quickly.

Great effort all round today!

Do you think that we'll finish 6th?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Superb stuff again from the lads.

Dare I say it, but we are coming into the sort of form at the sort of time that turns mid-table teams into Play-off WINNERS. How often is it the team making the late charge in the season that wins through.

I'm getting SERIOUSLY excited now.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I see Leeds are 4 points outside the play-offs, and 5 of their remaining 7 games are AWAY...!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here