Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unlikely Places to have a poo

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
A uni friend once had a party and found a huge steaming pile of turd in their bath the next morning. Lovely

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
When I was an apprentice Sparks working on a building site,I remember somebody had left this huge turd on top of an RSJ that was 15ft. up and 4 Inches wide[the RSJ not the turd].It would have been an achievement just to get on the RSJ let alone take a dump on it.Awesome.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
A uni friend once had a party and found a huge steaming pile of turd in their bath the next morning. Lovely

It was still steaming in the morning? ???

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
When I was around 15 my mate unpacked his school backpack in the middle of the classroom to find his homework. As he was rummaging around in his bag, we noticed a rather fragrant smell spread through the classroom. It turns out his little sister had taken a shit in his school bag :lolol:

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
I had one while at a music festival in the West country in the middle of a corn field. It was about the same size as the corn on the cob that were growing and was actually one of my favourite poo's ever.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Apparently i "crapped" (i was totally wasted on punch) at a best mate from school's house,who i have known for 25 years and we still laugh about it to this day,anyway i crapped on his kitchen floor.....

at a party,somebody said "their's somebody shitting on your kitchen floor!"

Probably explains why i was stripped naked and dragged outside in the garden at the party......ha bloody madness...

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
After a game at Millwall a couple of seasons ago, this guy was dumping on the way up to the station in 'Cowards Walk'. I'm told he wiped his arse with one if his socks.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
I was on the train when i lived in Madrid, passing through one of the southern towns just south of the city, looked out of window to see a bloke squatted down near the tracks, taking a dump in full view of the hundreds of commuters passing by

Maverick

Jun 1, 2011
Once upon a time, it was my last day at work and I left a poo for one my mates in a plastic bag in his locker. It was a bank holiday weekend and when he came back into work the bag had burst from the gases in the turd leaving a bit of a mess and a very unpleasant smell. The thing was the lockers were around the outside edge of the canteen area and made the whole place stink!! Oh and he got a bollocking for it! oh how i laughed

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
I saw a young female French student dig a hole on Exmouth beach once. She squatted down and took a shit in the hole, and then filled it in. All in full view of hundreds of sunbathers .... charming!

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Apparently i "crapped" (i was totally wasted on punch) at a best mate from school's house,who i have known for 25 years and we still laugh about it to this day,anyway i crapped on his kitchen floor.....

at a party,somebody said "their's somebody shitting on your kitchen floor!"

Probably explains why i was stripped naked and dragged outside in the garden at the party......ha bloody madness...

Great story. Good on you for feeling no shame.

He poos where he wants, He poos where he waaaants, GoldWithFlamer, He poos where he wants! :lolol:

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
on the roof of chemist in perrymount road HH 1970

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
tumblr_lxjce0FNh61qmxvrjo1_400.gif

Attachments

• tumblr_lxjce0FNh61qmxvrjo1_400.gif
    tumblr_lxjce0FNh61qmxvrjo1_400.gif
    499.1 KB · Views: 74

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Back in my "men behaving badly" type days, a mate had stayed over at my flat after a particularly heavy night, including curry, and as I was occupying the bathroom getting rid of my curry, he was becoming increasingly desperate to do the same. Eventually he could wait no longer, found a tesco carrier bag and had a dump in it. He actually took it away with him as well, and dumped it (excuse the pun) in a bin outside Amex House :lolol:

Shirty

Daring to Zlatan
Our office is above a bar, and one Monday morning we came in to find that one of their patrons had managed to negotiate the security systems, got into our office, and curled out a massive shit in the middle of someone's desk. Needless to say security has been tightened up somewhat since then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here