Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
[TWEET]539487910056456193[/TWEET]
[TWEET]539479398672789504[/TWEET]
[TWEET]539479501496131584[/TWEET]

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Sitting to deep to slow and 3 first players if you include Toko being made to look like league 2 players at best. Arsenal are playing the ball around quickly, I hope Sami is watching

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I know it's the ressies against a top class arsenal side but anyone calling for Holla or Toko to get a game in the first team should be here tonight, I'm not sure they give a toss, they certainly are not trying.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
I know it's the ressies against a top class arsenal side but anyone calling for Holla or Toko to get a game in the first team should be here tonight, I'm not sure they give a toss, they certainly are not trying.

Agree and you can add Paddy to that, slow and easily tackled off the ball

GolfingGull

Jul 21, 2013
Costa del Worthing
Tbf, Arsenal are worlds apart from our lot, it is an education to see them play with such pace and skill and give our boys a real footballing lesson. 3 great goals as well. Only Toko is showing some glimpses of promise, the rest, including Holla and Paddy are looking outclassed.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
If we go down, I take it we won't be able to sustain the cost of a category A academy so it will be back to facing the likes of palace for our youth teams.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006

Maybe they've just given up on the manager like the rest of us.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

They'll be wanting to avoid injury or something. Players are made out of glass nowadays.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
This league is a big step up for us. Walton played well and kept the score low, I thought we put in more tackles second half. The Arsenal players were v good and I imagine they play in the champions league U21 league regular.

We are still developing our U21 side, hopefully games like tonight help them develop.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here