Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Undav

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
How is that offensive? Explain?
You invited him to sleep with his sister, who recently died of cancer.

That's obviously all in a day's schoolwork for you :shrug:.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
I cba to read the thread but he's already talking about going out on loan back to USG and that was before Arsenal. Why would he have any motivation for a 30 min cameo if he knows he's not up to it?

Shows the fine margins of Bloom's data. You can be incredible in Belgium but incredibly shit in the EPL

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
Some of the comments are a bit harsh. He contributed to a goal at Wolves last week and hasn't been given many minutes.

But from what he's shown so far, he's not good enough to be a regular PL player.

A loan move could be beneficial in Jan but then we would need to bring in another striker, which is easier said than done.

Tommy11

Oct 13, 2022
You invited him to sleep with his sister, who recently died of cancer.

That's obviously all in a day's schoolwork for you :shrug:.
You got to be kidding me, like I would have known that?? A juvenile comment responding back to another juvenile comment. That’s all it is. Don’t play that game mate

Tommy11

Oct 13, 2022
Some of the comments are a bit harsh. He contributed to a goal at Wolves last week and hasn't been given many minutes.

But from what he's shown so far, he's not good enough to be a regular PL player.

A loan move could be beneficial in Jan but then we would need to bring in another striker, which is easier said than done.
Lol- by miss controlling the ball 😂

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a penalty saved that was hit straight down the middle of the goal. Must’ve happened, surely?
Pretty sure I saw one once where Neymar tried to be clever and chipped one down the middle - straight into the keeper's arms :lol:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I cba to read the thread but he's already talking about going out on loan back to USG and that was before Arsenal. Why would he have any motivation for a 30 min cameo if he knows he's not up to it?

Shows the fine margins of Bloom's data. You can be incredible in Belgium but incredibly shit in the EPL
Don't think this is a data signing !!

He was signed cos he scored a bucket load in a reasonable league and we had the option to buy and was worth a punt.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Good to see we have a clear scapegoat sorted for this season. Clearly we need one where we’re doing so badly, in 7th at Christmas.

Undav looks nowhere near the level required yet. Loads of players take a year to adapt to English football, let’s not write him off just yet. Agree a Championship loan for the 2nd part of the season would be good.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
So unfair these comments. Very few CFs would have contributed anything today. In all game no help from any of midfielders who hardly ever got in box to help or from wide areas. Crying out for Lampty to make runs down the right

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
So unfair these comments. Very few CFs would have contributed anything today. In all game no help from any of midfielders who hardly ever got in box to help or from wide areas. Crying out for Lampty to make runs down the right
What like last season's game at Villa Park?
Endless runs down the right, going nowhere, before turning around and passing it back to Dunk or whoever.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You got to be kidding me, like I would have known that?? A juvenile comment responding back to another juvenile comment. That’s all it is. Don’t play that game mate
I'm not your mate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here