Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ulloa......

Ulloa.....what would you do?

• Total voters

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Vital - those who want to sell are rather foolish.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
He lost it for a while after his injury, it usually takes a while for players to get back to peak in those circumstances. Bridcutt by all accounts still hasn't got his form back. Leo is beginning to finish well again. Only to be sold for silly money :smile:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Who is the alternative, and for how much?

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
Quality front man.His form is coming back, may have something to do with CMS and Hoskins imminent return. Oscar has this week said that the squad lacks depth! Competition for places is vital for any good team, you only get the best out of some players with competition!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What is the general view of his latest performances? He doesnt seem the same player that he was when we signed him and perhaps some of his attacking instincts are being coached out of him.

Oct 25, 2003
What is the general view of his latest performances? He doesnt seem the same player that he was when we signed him and perhaps some of his attacking instincts are being coached out of him.

my general viewpoint is that he was rushed back from injury due to our lack of striking options. As well as this he's also had to play full games very regularly whilst still not anywhere near 100%

and because of this he looks ****ing knackered

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
my general viewpoint is that he was rushed back from injury due to our lack of striking options. As well as this he's also had to play full games very regularly whilst still not anywhere near 100%

and because of this he looks ****ing knackered

I have in the past said he looks scared since his injury... Scared of being tackled and scared of tackling. But I have noticed that I genuinely cannot recall a time when he has won the ball, with his head, in the centre of the field. PIG hoofs the ball up, Ulloa jumps but NEVER beats the opposition. He can use his head in the box but not midfield?! Why?

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
Reasonable goal scoring record

Versus

Terrible heading / challenging in the air for a big lad
Goes down and stays down too easily
Painfully slow
Looks disinterested

£4m to Sunderland would do me

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
he has been off colour this season........i would say something nasty to him in spanish and hold his bird hostage until he has scored 25 goals ...starting from next saturday....12.15p.m.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Reasonable goal scoring record

Versus

Terrible heading / challenging in the air for a big lad
Goes down and stays down too easily
Painfully slow
Looks disinterested

£4m to Sunderland would do me

Agree 100%.
And because he lacks pace and mobility, our counter attacks are slow and predictable. Opponents know he cannot vary his game, by going through with pace by a ball threaded through/over the top. Yeovil and Blackpool DO NOT possess quality central defenders, but they bossed Ulloa - he kept falling over and blaming his opponents.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
Agree 100%.
And because he lacks pace and mobility, our counter attacks are slow and predictable. Opponents know he cannot vary his game, by going through with pace by a ball threaded through/over the top. Yeovil and Blackpool DO NOT possess quality central defenders, but they bossed Ulloa - he kept falling over and blaming his opponents.

Good summary. But won't go down well with Ulloa loyalists.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'll say it again, wish we'd kept Murray. Neither CMS or Ulloa are anywhere near as effective at this level. We would have saved about 5 million in transfer fees too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here