Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ulloa

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Dead Right,Ulloa has taken a real battering this season due to playing up front on his own and not receiving a good service,he is no doubt glad the season is almost over and may well be open to offers.

Ulloa is a natural old fashioned centre forward, strong, knows where the goal is.... but imho he's a bit slow and cumbersome sometimes. CMS is quick, a bundle of energy who will run all day..... between the 2 there is the perfect striker.

Against Blackpool with the 2 of them on, we looked the most threatening...... really would like to see the two of them together more and not lone striker

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Unless we replace him with someone better.

Which we won't as we wouldn't be able to afford it and besides it took us 18 months to replace Murray so we'll probably spend the same amount of time replacing him and we'll be forever on the merry go round.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Which we won't as we wouldn't be able to afford it and besides it took us 18 months to replace Murray so we'll probably spend the same amount of time replacing him and we'll be forever on the merry go round.

We would be able to afford it, because we'd have 4-5m in the playing budget.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
We would be able to afford it, because we'd have 4-5m in the playing budget.

Why spend £4-5m as you say on a striker when we've got a perfectly good one in Ulloa and knowing our luck (no disrespect to CMS) we'd end up with one who we broke the bank to sign from Peterborough.

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
I'm not sure but I think this feed is about Ulloa? That's what is says at the top anyway...

Sorry I didn't realise we had to follow the brief to the letter. Surely Ulloa's future could depend on what happens with CMS? You know, the fact they are both strikers and may play next to each other et al....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here