Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ulloa

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
What an over-reaction! I'm sure there's a perfectly good reason why he was off the pace. He'll be back to his best soon.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I don't think hes the player 20,000 odd think he is

Mabye the 20,000 are judging him on his whole time here and not just the latest game.

Last season he was brilliant but this season he's just come back from months out with an injury, you can't just ignore his injury and pretend it didn't happen and decide he's now crap after one bad game.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
personally I don't buy in to that.
We will see in the next few weeks/months - feel free to bounce this thread when hes scoring for fun

I don't think hes the player 20,000 odd think he is

166 posts in 5 years well that's lazy!

He isn't fit.

And I STRONGLY DISAGREE about the uninterested comment you put. You couldn't be more wrong actually. He chased everything down (though very slowly) and always tried his best. I renember I few occasions were he won the ball back for the team after he lost. If that's not commitment I dobt know what is. His facial expressions and body language made it pretty clear he wanted to preform well for the fans. Did you see his reaction when we scored??

Agree. He isn't yet match fit and the service he got from Bruno and Spanish, particularly in the first half was appalling.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Very good performance from the team today, playing with ten men for 60 minutes.
Seriously over rated by most, not the first game he looked very poor.

Lazy, Uninterested and no pace

10k a week id happily stand in the box with my arms aloft, awaiting the perfect ball so i can finish (cant doubt that part of his game)

Sell him to Sunderland 5 million, well strengthen in several areas (Barnes) and put a bit towards FFP.

WIN WIN WIN

Nice try.

Well done on your win today at Fulham. I honestly think Gus will keep you up.

Not one of his best today. I'm guessing if Ulloa has TWO bad games, you will do us a favour by taking him of our hands.

St Leonards Seagull

Jul 10, 2012
I honestly thought he did ok today, he's not long back from injury.
Now that Barnes has gone do we need someone else to moan about?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I have yet to see a better defender in the division that Upson! I would almost say he is wasted in this division!

Utterly this. So classy and in control. Greer did well today but Upson's positioning and strength and touch for a big guy are second to none. Still another year or two in him I hope. A gleaming Goliath.

C

CT1

So being unfit after being injured discredits all your good performances previous? Please..

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
He was poor but it's only 1 game. Looked pissed when he came off, whether that was with him self after that performance or with Oscar for taking him off we shall never know.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
He was poor but it's only 1 game. Looked pissed when he came off, whether that was with him self after that performance or with Oscar for taking him off we shall never know.

He looks unfit, not poor, actually I thought he was just getting into the game when he came off.....that's why I think he was annoyed.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011

10k a week id happily stand in the box with my arms aloft, awaiting the perfect ball so i can finish (cant doubt that part of his game)

Sell him to Sunderland 5 million, well strengthen in several areas (Barnes) and put a bit towards FFP.

WIN WIN WIN

How about hes still working back to full fitness............. yes half a yard short of match sharpness. He didn't have a good game but he's had plenty of decent ones in the past.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Just wasn't his day, but everyone can have an off day. He's a class centre forward and will come good again soon.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
:fishing: or :tosser:

Best striker we've had since Zamora just takes a while to get into the swing of things after returning from injury, getting back up to match starting sharpness.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Didn't think he was in the game at all, must have been watching different games

Maybe if you were in the cheap seats you may get a skewed view...I could see him just fine, and his touches were improving.... a bit.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011

WIN WIN WIN

Have you ever played the game at any level?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here