Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UKIP candidate suspended

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Bray is clearly a horrible little scrot but there ARE constantly anti-UKIP threads on here - many many more than any other party. Disappointingly for those that start them, all it does is steel my resolve to actually vote for UKIP.

It's not disappointing, it's what they'd expect.

Farage knows the type of person he appeals to most but he has to turf more people out of his party than others as it's a fine line he walks between overt and covert prejudice.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Bray is clearly a horrible little scrot but there ARE constantly anti-UKIP threads on here - many many more than any other party. Disappointingly for those that start them, all it does is steel my resolve to actually vote for UKIP.

NSC strengthens your resolve to vote UKIP?

wow!

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
I believe that people born in this country should not be allowed to stand for our Parliament and I can spell desperate. Who said UKIP are brainless?

Er..........

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Can this Ranil bloke bowl?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
You're seriously saying that on the eve of the general election, these are comparable stories?

Everyone knows that the stories are not comparable.

Here we have a UKIP election CANDIDATE suspended less than 48 hours before the election.

Farage must be seething. Or if he's not, he perhaps should be ???

The other tales of wrongdoings of opposition party members, and an ex-MP are just to muddy the waters a bit.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
UKIP need to screen members better instead of accepting at face value they're only disgruntled Tories who think Cameron is a bit of a leftie.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here