Two trialists playing for DS tonight

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
didn't see much from Hunte (now subbed), Monokana looks good fun, defense being given a good test by a lively Swansea front line

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Can't see too many of these making the breakthrough to the first team yet.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
90 minutes for Hoskins is a good thing.....although he's barely had a touch

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
90 minutes for Hoskins is a good thing.....although he's barely had a touch

Should slot straight back in to the first team well then.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Monkana looks to be very quick tricky and strong. Havent watched all of it but from what I have seen Agustein seems to gave put in a good shift and won the ball back a number of times.unlike his normal manner.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Monkana looks to be very quick tricky and strong. Havent watched all of it but from what I have seen Agustein seems to gave put in a good shift and won the ball back a number of times.unlike his normal manner.
The classiest player in the team, he contented himself by playing in and around the centre circle. (Kemy)

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
How old is Courtney Richards? Apart from Hoskins, he must be oldest out there

Really like Richards, with our problems in the middle and the position he plays I'm surprised he hasn't made the bench at all.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Some bright spots - Monkana has huge potential, Hoskins looks better and Agustein spent most of the game doing very little and using the F word

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
I thought Kemy was poor.Hoskins looked fit but not in the game. Hunte looked very very unfit and did nothing. The game was very fast .Monkana was our best player. I cannot recall us having a shot on target. What was refreshing was that there was no play acting and trying to con the ref.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports