Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
Looks like the summer of love in the " CHOP " zone is going to be terminated soon
the 'summer of love' comment is a bit facetious - and this report is part of the propaganda campaign against the CHOP.

Crime happens in the area where CHOP is located all the time - the crime rate has dropped significantly - and some of violence has been the result of attacks by white supremacists. The second reported shooting was outside CHOP but for propaganda purposes is being linked to CHOP. Furthermore, the activists in CHOP have been discussing operating CHOP on the basis of 8am-8pm, the recognise the difficulty and danger of protecting the activists at night, particularly from white supremacists.

When the shootings occurred in CHOP a few days ago - then 'sentinals' and the volunteers medics were on scene within seconds, administering first aid and likely saving the life of the second victim. Both victims were in hospital, brought by the volunteer medics, before the cops arrived. When the cops turned-up, the arrived in 20 vehicles including armoured cars, using cops in riot gear to enter the CHOP. They claimed that they were attacked by the activists - yet the cops own bodycam footage showed everyone backing away from them and holding their hands in the air. The establishment media - including the Democrat establishment in Seattle - have been in overdrive in trying to denigrate the CHOP. Yet the CHOP only emerged after days of police brutality against protesters in Seattle during the demonstrations against the killings of George Floyd.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Despite the Botox Barbie in the White House saying Trump was joking when he said he wanted to slow down testing to make the numbers better, Trump himself just said he wasn't joking - "I don't kid". He says they have the best testing in the world but it makes them look bad. In fact, the US recently overtook Kuwait in per capita testing to grab 26th spot in the world rankings.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Damn, did he really just say that? Yes he did.

"Look, we do 25 million tests so we find a lot of cases. If we do 10 million tests we look much better."

Actually he said:

"You know, what we did is a miracle, between the ventilators and all of the things we did. But, we got so good at testing that we’ve done 25 million tests. We’ve done 20 or 21 million more than Germany and these other countries," he stated on Monday. "If you do more tests, that means you’re going to have more cases. So, we’ve done so good that we’re showing we have a lot of cases."

"And everyone’s saying that they have more cases. Well, we have more cases, because we have more testing," Trump added. "So, they can test a kid who’s got sniffles and is going to be better in about two hours, because you know, the young kids have done unbelievably well."

"Their immune system, I guess, or whatever is stronger," the president noted. "So, when you do 25 million tests, you’re going to show you have cases. And by doing all of those tests, while it’s good to do them in one way, in another way, it makes us look bad. And it’s crazy."

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
What I quoted was from today as well. I wasn't correcting you, just adding an extra bit of nonsense from the buffoon.

This was what he said in the interview I saw:

Interviewer: Just to clear up, there wasn’t a direct order, if you will, to staff to stop the testing?
Trump: No, but I think we put ourselves at a disadvantage. . .
Trump: So instead of doing 25 million tests, let’s say we do 10 million tests, we’d look like we are doing much better because we’d have far fewer cases.

It's all about his image.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
This was what he said in the interview I saw:

Interviewer: Just to clear up, there wasn’t a direct order, if you will, to staff to stop the testing?
Trump: No, but I think we put ourselves at a disadvantage. . .
Trump: So instead of doing 25 million tests, let’s say we do 10 million tests, we’d look like we are doing much better because we’d have far fewer cases.

It's all about his image.

Trump January 22 " It's one person coming in from China "...…. That went well didn't it ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
123,520 total deaths.
373 people per million dead.
A significant spike in cases across the south.

&

Trump.png

Last edited:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I've said it before and I'll no doubt say it many times again: the guy is nothing more than a troll who neither cares nor believes what he says. He craves the attention and – as arguably the holder of the most powerful position in the world (as opposed to him actually BEING the most powerful – he will always get it.

Funny bloke.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here