Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Darwin’s theories in action.

And they are doing so well. Stable genius well.

the state of america.PNG

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He might when he sees that twitter have tagged it "Manipulated Media" with the following:

What you need to know
- In September 2019, CNN reported on a viral video about a friendship between two toddlers
- On Thursday, the president shared a version of the video which many journalists confirmed was edited and doctored with a fake CNN chyron​

Banned from twitter? I don't use it so if he has been already, apologies for my dimness

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
A barely veiled thread from Trump to protestors heading to Tulsa on Saturday. Revealing the angry old man underneath the tangerine veneer. Encouraging brutality from Oklahoma’s police and his right wing disciples.

FORBES - KEY FACTS:

Referencing the protests that broke out in cities across the country in the wake of Floyd’s death, Trump said any protesters "will not be treated like you have been in New York, Seattle or Minneapolis," and promised "a much different scene."

Trump has claimed to be an “ally of all peaceful protesters,” the president has at times conflated non-violent protesters — which make up a majority of demonstrations — with looters and arsonists, at one point warning that "when the looting starts the shooting starts."

During his raucous rallies in 2016, Trump occasionally encouraged violence among protesters and supporters: "If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you?” Trump said during a rally on February 1, 2016, adding that he would “pay the legal fees.”

At a Las Vegas rally later that month, he also said security guards were too gentle with a protester: "He's walking out with big high-fives, smiling, laughing," Trump said. "I'd like to punch him in the face, I'll tell you."

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I wasn't going to bother, but as the bossman to bought him to the fore.

Enjoy

[tweet]1274446928474812417[/tweet]

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
So far I can see 2 black people in the entire crowd on that live stream [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] has posted above.

And they happen to have been seated right behind the podium so they appear directly over the speaker's right shoulder in camera shots.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
So far I can see 2 black people in the entire crowd on that live stream [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] has posted above.

And they happen to have been seated right behind the podium so they appear directly over the speaker's right shoulder in camera shots.

To be fair, sat on camera, is probably the only safe place for them to sit, in that crowd.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Good to hear the President making jokes about a virus that has killed 120,000 Americans.

He also claimed protesters stopped more people getting into the arena, which isn't true, but I suspect he was told that to soothe his delicate ego.

What I find funniest is that the place was fairly empty - and some of the goofballs had been queuing for a week to get in.

Saltydog

Aug 29, 2011
Ocean Wave
Good to hear the President making jokes about a virus that has killed 120,000 Americans.

He also claimed protesters stopped more people getting into the arena, which isn't true, but I suspect he was told that to soothe his delicate ego.

What I find funniest is that the place was fairly empty - and some of the goofballs had been queuing for a week to get in.

He would have had the national guard out and had them all beaten to a pulp.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I only flit in and out of this thread. Has anyone mentioned the 'suspendthepres' twitter account? Essentially it tweets the exact same thing the President does, and has been suspended twice, while the President's twitter account isn't. https://twitter.com/SuspendThePres

[tweet]1274710131704360961[/tweet]

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
His campaign were claiming they'd get 1 million people there and had a live telecast planned to an outside overspill area (that was hastily closed).

In the end, it looked like a Tuesday night away game at Rochdale.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here