Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
The truth of it is, is that Trump could have laid a steaming turd on the floor of the Senate watched by everyone, and 40 odd Republican Senators would have applauded and acquitted him for doing so.

Those 43 GOP senators are worried about the Trump base (some of whom, it appears, didn't even vote!) but perhaps they should be more worried about the voters nearer the middle of the political spectrum.

Also, the democrats need to do in other swing states what they did in Georgia and get more people registered.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
How often does the Capitol building get over-run by a hate filled murderous mob? Incredibly rarely - until now.
The grown-ups may have taken back the building, but the good ole MAGA boys are outside.
With conspiracy theories galore .............. and guns.

It amazes me anyone doesn’t think that mob got in the Capitol simply because the police just let them in.

There is absolutely no way anyone gets in those buildings by just pushing through. There is plenary of footage showing them just being waved through. Have you ever been to Westminster and seen the security? It’s watertight. No way it wouldn’t have been that day when they were half expecting a protest anyway.

This whole Trump v Biden, Rep v Dem divisive charade is completely manufactured to keep society hate fuelled and divided. Help the media fuel its ad selling negativity. Jeez it’s not even our country and look at the emotions and anger it creates here.

Last edited:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Those 43 GOP senators are worried about the Trump base (some of whom, it appears, didn't even vote!) but perhaps they should be more worried about the voters nearer the middle of the political spectrum.

Also, the democrats need to do in other swing states what they did in Georgia and get more people registered.

Trump is clearly a bell end and certainly done things that were beneath the POTUS but when the prosecution has been proven to be using doctored evidence then acquittal is probably the right decision.

whosthedaddy

striker256
Apr 20, 2007
Hove
Biden will prove to be a boring and ineffectual President who will not do anything of note whilst he's in the White House. He will be especially weak at not bringing together the split party supporters.

Come the mid-terms in 2022 there will be a great many angry Democratic supporters who voted for Biden for the wrong reasons, if Trump has got his bandwagon rolling again by then it could be another chance for him to aim to be the candidate for the 2024 election, so watch this space as i don't think he's a busted flush just yet.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Trump is clearly a bell end and certainly done things that were beneath the POTUS but when the prosecution has been proven to be using doctored evidence then acquittal is probably the right decision.

You mean those two tweets that the prosecution didn't actually present to the court as evidence, or something else...?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It amazes me anyone doesn’t think that mob got in the Capitol simply because the police just let them in.

Of course they did. No-one but a fool thinks there are no Trump supporters and Qanon believers, good ole boys and MAGA nuts in the police and security services - probably at a very high level too.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Of course they did. No-one but a fool thinks there are no Trump supporters and Qanon believers, good ole boys and MAGA nuts in the police and security services - probably at a very high level too.

The FBI knew there could be trouble and issued a warning the day before saying so.

I guess they were Trump supporters too.

The Democrats were so worried it would happen as they kept telling everyone that they did so little about it.

Makes sense...

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-...out-possibility-violence-riot-senior-n1253646

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Haha, excellent post. Biden's a man of competence and intelligence and his administration is quietly and competently getting on with the job in a manner that Trump and his clowns were never able to.

The grown ups are back in the building.

If the grown ups are back in the building then why did they nominate Neera Tanden to a position of such influence?

She's utterly corrupt and and worse than Trump was on twitter. That's how bad she is.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Looks like there is a fair chance that the former leader of the free world doesn't know which way round trousers go.

[TWEET]1401406435121106947[/TWEET]

Just to add - I am aware it is likely a fake but if someone has too much time on their hands, it is quite funny.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Looks like there is a fair chance that the former leader of the free world doesn't know which way round trousers go.

Just to add - I am aware it is likely a fake but if someone has too much time on their hands, it is quite funny.
As long as he stays as Yesterday's Zero I couldn't care less.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
As long as he stays as Yesterday's Zero I couldn't care less.

I quite enjoyed the comments and the logic mess people get in. "Don't pick on him because he is obese and needs to wear elasticated pants". What, you mean the self proclaimed fittest US President ever?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The man has been very clearly mentally ill for a long time now. This doesn’t get any better for him from here on out.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Tyrone Biggums will be along in a moment to tell us that Biden had his trousers on backwards for most of his Vice Presidency.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Trump is the master at avoiding directly saying anything, it's always people say this or that, and implying people should do something without directly telling them to do so.

Last edited:

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Just remember: there are ~70 million American voters who believe that this man was chosen by our Lord, from the beginning of all time, as a special dispensation for His most beloved country, to lead it from the perils of slightly higher top marginal income tax rates and drag-queen story hour at your library, and who will vote for him in a heartbeat all over again unless he's actually dead-and-buried.

Dead-and-buried, it drops to about 20 million. We're not complete idiots.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Bless him, Trump still Living the Lie !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here