Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Two things. Firstly Biden can do better, I don’t believe anyone would say differently.

Secondly, the orange one is **** of biblical proportions, a stain on the soul of the USA which is going some to be honest. He is single handedly ****ing the US over for personal gain.

Trying to imply Biden is as guilty as Trump is quite frankly a ***** trick. Deflection at its worse.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I know this has been the constant problem for 12,000 posts but do better, stop putting words in my mouth, I didn't say he was as guilty as Trump. The fact is Biden is continuing some Trump policies, that is a fact. I know you don't like it, and it sucks having to read it and realise we still have kids alone in cages, innocents being bombed and on and on but should we not hold him accountable? Is he better than Trump? YES, resoundingly!. Does he have major policy issues that are appalling and he should be held accountable on? YES. Why can we not do that? Why do we just stick heads in the sand and go "yea but he isn't Trump". What a low ****ing bar that is.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
I know this has been the constant problem for 12,000 posts but do better, stop putting words in my mouth, I didn't say he was as guilty as Trump. The fact is Biden is continuing some Trump policies, that is a fact. I know you don't like it, and it sucks having to read it and realise we still have kids alone in cages, innocents being bombed and on and on but should we not hold him accountable? Is he better than Trump? YES, resoundingly!. Does he have major policy issues that are appalling and he should be held accountable on? YES. Why can we not do that? Why do we just stick heads in the sand and go "yea but he isn't Trump". What a low ****ing bar that is.

So why not start a post about Biden and raise all your issues on there.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Firstly, Biden can’t do any better and it’s only going to get worse. He is a feeble minded old man sliding into senility who does and says what he is told. When he goes off script it is cringeworthy.

On your second point, what exactly has Trump done to f*** over the US and for what personal gain?

Well what has he done that hasn’t stroked his over inflated ego.he got a bunch of feeble minded ****wits to storm Congress in a futile attempt to get the election over turned. Now if that isn’t personal gain I don’t know what is. Or are you happy with his behaviour?

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
So why not start a post about Biden and raise all your issues on there.

This.... Is exactly my point? This thread is on the big board, the Biden thread is in the Bear Pit, for some reason Biden isn't to be discussed at large, and I find that odd. After seeing the reactions here I can see fully why that is now.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
This.... Is exactly my point? This thread is on the big board, the Biden thread is in the Bear Pit, for some reason Biden isn't to be discussed at large, and I find that odd. After seeing the reactions here I can see fully why that is now.

Is it? My point is this is about Trump and not a Biden. The clue is in the thread title ….

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Can you imagine his reaction if it turns out he was right about covid being created in the lab and the WHO

Even if it were created that way that's no excuse for doing nothing to stop it spread :shrug:

(I'm not sure what Pete Townshend and Roger Daltry have to do with it, however. Let's see action.)

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Even if it were created that way that's no excuse for doing nothing to stop it spread :shrug:

(I'm not sure what Pete Townshend and Roger Daltry have to do with it, however. Let's see action.)

Roger Daltrey has barely left his house for the last year, and has been a thoroughly miserable, moody twunt throughout the whole pandemic.

This comes from my best friend who knows him very well and lives next door.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Firstly, Biden can’t do any better and it’s only going to get worse. He is a feeble minded old man sliding into senility who does and says what he is told. When he goes off script it is cringeworthy.

On your second point, what exactly has Trump done to f*** over the US and for what personal gain?

following .......someone who lives in America getting involved.....good to see.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003

Well it appears that the Trump Organisation is about to get charged for tax fraud which I guess could be regarded as ****ing over the U.S. for personal gain.

Perhaps.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
My friends in America although not necessarily Trump fans, think that Biden was a poor choice, I suppose the same way as people saw Corbyn as a poor choice against the hairy fop!

Trump still has a strong fan base even though it does appear his team is falling apart, but a lot of people think that it’s all a great conspiracy against him and at the end of the day, trump was a charismatic character who was never dull…Biden is dishwater compared!

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
He was, putting a 78 year old in charge is never a good move, a lot of people were disappointed that with the population of America it came down to Biden as the only alternative choice. The American system is as broken as the UKs. He is really enjoying a honeymoon period at the minute, will be interesting to see what happens when that wears off and he finds himself under closer scrutiny.

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
Well it appears that the Trump Organisation is about to get charged for tax fraud which I guess could be regarded as ****ing over the U.S. for personal gain.

Perhaps.

The CFO is apparently to be indicted, whether he’s actually guilty of anything is yet to be determined.

Trump and his family have been investigated by Congress, the media, the FBI, CIA, NSA for the last 6 years (sometimes illegally) not because they have evidence of wrongdoing, but in the hope of finding wrongdoing. It’s being driven by political opposition and unadulterated hatred, not facts.

Tens of millions of dollars have been wasted on nothing but a witch-hunt, which I guess could be regarded as f***ing over the American tax payer.

Perhaps.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
The CFO is apparently to be indicted, whether he’s actually guilty of anything is yet to be determined.

That is kind of how the law works in Western liberal democracies - innocent until proven guilty. I understand the Trump organisation is also being indicted.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex

Trump and his family have been investigated by Congress, the media, the FBI, CIA, NSA for the last 6 years (sometimes illegally) not because they have evidence of wrongdoing, but in the hope of finding wrongdoing. It’s being driven by political opposition and unadulterated hatred, not facts.

Tens of millions of dollars have been wasted on nothing but a witch-hunt, which I guess could be regarded as f***ing over the American tax payer.

Perhaps.

[emoji23]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here