vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Don’t Prosecute Gotham’s Supervillains for Their Latest Scheme
Any attempt to bring the Joker to justice is likely to fail or backfire.
By The Joker

It’s been a traumatizing couple of weeks in Gotham City, full of unthinkable violence and chaos. We’ve all seen the appalling footage: the exploding shark, the pier bombing, and the United World Organization building—until last week, a powerful symbol of the democratic hopes of the entire world—being invaded, vandalized, and defiled by the “United Underworld,” an alliance of the city’s most dastardly criminals: Catwoman, the Penguin, the Riddler, and even the Joker, the coolest supervillain of them all (although his role in the plot was very minor or maybe even nonexistent, from what I’m hearing). People across Gotham are frustrated and angered, and the vicious, unwarranted vigilante attack launched by so-called crime fighters Batman and Robin against the crew of a whimsically decorated Navy surplus submarine in Gotham Harbor did nothing to lower the emotional temperature.

more

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
First Republican has broken ranks to say he will vote for impeachment, following McConnell’s comment of tacit support.

1 down, 16 to go...

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Joint chiefs of staff have now issued a reminder to the serviceman that their allegiance is to the constitution and not to the President! It's either a warning to the troops not to step out of line or a warning to Trump what he and his band of brothers are up against!!!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
"Storming the Capitol" starts in about 10 mins on ITV. If it's anything like the documentary I saw on CNN the other night, it will be well worth a watch.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
"Storming the Capitol" starts in about 10 mins on ITV. If it's anything like the documentary I saw on CNN the other night, it will be well worth a watch.
Yes, but are ITV taking the piss with their programming? Storming the Capitol: The Inside Story ................ followed by It'll be Alright on the Night.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Yes, but are ITV taking the piss with their programming? Storming the Capitol: The Inside Story ................ followed by It'll be Alright on the Night.

:lolol::lolol:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I used to enjoy holidays in the USA. Can't see myself going there again soon (if ever).

Not sure how Trump can defend this at all.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
CNN are suggesting that as many of 20 republicans will vote for impeachment!

Anyone got a less biased view on this?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
As said earlier, completely unaware of this latest wrinkle:-

"Don't mess with Texas".

Texas is America's Yorkshire, only warmer and easier to understand. :lol:

I was on a bus in Austin. (I think)
A gaggle of old dears latched onto me, we passed a version of the White House.
"It's 6ft higher than the one in Washington".

Completely sums up Texas and Texans in 8 words!!

Spent a lot of time there and yes their state house is a replica only bigger. It was a nice place 30 years ago

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
CNN are suggesting that as many of 20 republicans will vote for impeachment!

Anyone got a less biased view on this?

Really interesting.

Reminds me of when Thatcher lost her beans, that gorilla of masculinity Heseltine put the knife in but it cost him his chance of PM.

Plenty of Republican Senators could go for the 2024 ticket on the back of taking Trump down through impeachment but it’s a huge gamble.

Same with Brutus and Caesar - those who bring the tyrant down rarely get a share of the spoils.

Et tu, Brute?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here