Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Suffice to say Nige very quiet on what happened yesterday. Best stay quiet there might still be a paycheck still someday....

He didn’t pick a good day to launch his new money making scam, the Reform ‘party’. :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
And as Trump proves he can always sink lower, bashlsdir proves he can be ever more ignorant.

I see he's now teamed up with Desperate Dan to duff me up. Trump supporters :facepalm:

Time I put them on....you know what.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Hasn’t taken long for NSC to decide it is all the fault of the Tories. Predictable to say the least

What a strange comment, but, of course, predictable.
What some posters (Nsc is not an entity) are doing is pointing out, some Tories are sympathetic, or not above using similar right wing tactics. They deserve to be called out for it.
That’s why some of them are busy deleting tweets, but screenshots have been saved.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I see he's now teamed up with Desperate Dan to duff me up. Trump supporters :facepalm:

Time I put them on....you know what.

Different accounts, but it's always the same posters leaping to Trump's defence, some slightly more subtle than others.

its all a bit a storm in a tea cup. it looks bad but really not much happened. Buffalo Bob and a dozen others seem to walk in the Capitol and wander around without too much fuss, and left - sure i saw him on the stairs outside. someone shot is out of keeping with all the other pictures, possibly accidental? just now ABC (think) was so bored they showing something a couple streets away.

sure its unedifying, but this is limpest coup i've ever seen. just going by what im seeing in the pictures, its remarkable how calm the police in the building were. the protesters seem to have been fairly unchallenged, said their piece and left. im comparing to what it could be.

Like a club hammer is more subtle than a sledge hammer :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What some posters (Nsc is not an entity) are doing is pointing out, some Tories are sympathetic, or not above using similar right wing tactics. They deserve to be called out for it.
That’s why some of them are busy deleting tweets, but screenshots have been saved.

Yes. Nev is normally a sensible poster but I don't recally anything about tories on this thread. If there are posts criticising UK tories for speaking in favour of Trump on this thread they are lost in the wider deeper sea of posts. You'd need to be obsessed with defending UK tories to note them and make a point of commenting. From what I have seen there are many tory-leaning folk condemning Trump on this thread; I thought that everyone (with a brain) was in the same tent. Oh well.

A couple of other twisted loons have declared themselves, however and I thank them for ending my equivocation about putting them on ignore.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

I saw a comment last night trying to equate Trump with the Tories. This morning I logged in to see if I had missed anything from the US news channels as I only have the BBC and Sky. First thing I read was about Priti Patel who is actually irrelevant to the story. Oh well, it really is preaching to the converted though. Sorry I commented.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Yes. Nev is normally a sensible poster but I don't recally anything about tories on this thread. If there are posts criticising UK tories for speaking in favour of Trump on this thread they are lost in the wider deeper sea of posts. You'd need to be obsessed with defending UK tories to note them and make a point of commenting. From what I have seen there are many tory-leaning folk condemning Trump on this thread; I thought that everyone (with a brain) was in the same tent. Oh well.

A couple of other twisted loons have declared themselves, however and I thank them for ending my equivocation about putting them on ignore.

I know many Tories, to a person, they all despise Trump and have throughout the last 4 years. Not one was wooed by the Make America Great Again dog whistle.

I do know a few who adore Trump. They’re flat earthers, of the anti-vax, Gates/Clooney/Clinton’s are child murdering paedo’s, Icke’s a legend gormless brigade. Previously not particularly interested in party politics. Closet or Facebook converted racists and liars who’ve crept out of the woodwork.

It’s lazy to align all or most Tories with the bearded scum who violently broke into The Capitol. From what I’ve seen, 90% of Brits have no time for Trump and his bearded henchmen.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I know many Tories, to a person, they all despise Trump and have throughout the last 4 years. Not one was wooed by the Make America Great Again dog whistle.

I do know a few who adore Trump. They’re flat earthers, of the anti-vax, Gates/Clooney/Clinton’s are child murdering paedo’s, Icke’s a legend gormless brigade. Previously not particularly interested in party politics. Closet or Facebook converted racists and liars who’ve crept out of the woodwork.

It’s lazy to align all or most Tories with the bearded scum who violently broke into The Capitol. From what I’ve seen, 90% of Brits have no time for Trump and his bearded henchmen.

Agree completely and think that the 10% may well be an overestimate. I think we may just be a little unfortunate on NSC with the number of accounts that tiny minority run, sometimes subtly and more often blatantly (whether by design or stupidity), backing Trump, racism, Covid conspiracy etc etc. (You only have to glance at the race fishing threads in the Bear Pit. Obviously I never go there :wink:).

And I certainly don't think it's the sole preserve of any single political party.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
I wonder if these people feel a bit silly now

fdd57c502ea70d8ba9571b33878e9826.jpg

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Agree completely and think that the 10% may well be an overestimate. I think we may just be a little unfortunate on NSC with the number of accounts that tiny minority run, sometimes subtly and, more often blatantly (whether by design or stupidity) backing Trump, racism, Covid conspiracy etc etc. (You only have to glance at the race fishing threads in the Bear Pit. Obviously I never go there :wink:). And I certainly don't think it's the preserve of a single political party.

I’ve loved the last few months on NSC politically, as the rat traps of the Trump and Icke/Illuminati threads have drawn out all the loons and hitherto closet racists. Just a few angry men, going by your theory, half of that using multiple accounts.

[I’m not tarring non-Labour voters and sensible posting Brexiteers with any of the above].

I’m always heartened by the overwhelming NSC alliance posting against Trump and the Icke dimwits.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

100%

Let's remember that Boris Johnson was nominating Trump for a Nobel Peace Prize. Not exactly a good judge of character. Then again, Boris often sees the things we all see very late in the day. I've reached the conclusion that he must be a bit dim.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
100%

Let's remember that Boris Johnson was nominating Trump for a Nobel Peace Prize. Not exactly a good judge of character. Then again, Boris often sees the things we all see very late in the day. I've reached the conclusion that he must be a bit dim.

Johnson is just an opportunist weather vane

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
100%

did Johnson actually nominate Trump for the Nobel?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here