Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
This is the speech he’ll be remembered for.

It’s like he is re-enacting his greatest hits from his Twitter account. Nothing is off limits today.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
What I still can't believe is that people GENUINELY are buying this utter nonsense from him. Why are people blinded to this conman? He has a history of failed businesses, he's obviously a nasty piece of work based just on what he says about people when they're in his favour and then when they're no longer enjoying his good graces. Surely his cultists can see through the nonsense by now?

He's in a total fantasy world, which is fine - but 70 million Americans are there with him, which absolutely is not. He was genuinely quite funny for a while, but it's gone way past that point now. It's just tragically sad that the Americans genuinely can't see through his nonsense.

It is truly weird. Watched about 20 minutes of this today trying to work out how anyone could think, "yeah, that guy, that guy right there, that's my guy".

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
It does concern me a bit about what he'll try to do in the next two weeks.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Just wondering if this is going to end like House Of Cards ( BBC ) ... when his ever loyal wife has the PM killed in order to protect his legacy and to preserve him forever in the minds of the people etc etc...

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
That speech he has just made, incredible. Puts down everyone. Accusing all of cheating him out of victory. You get the feeling that if he could he would declare a coup and stay in power. Flicked to CNN who weren't showing it but the way he was talking about the press and fake news I'm not surprised.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
he's calling it 250,000 in the crowd ... remember that number for later

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Watching the Electoral College on CNN is like watching an even more terrible Eurovision

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Just cut to the BBC coverage in the Senate and there was the expected objection to the certification which they are now retiring to consider... fun watching all the Republicans looking at each other do I cheer/clap/ stand up or what ? What would Donald want ?

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
He was certainly trying to insight a coup with his call to the ‘weak republicans’.

As much as I think an assassination could ignite some sort of civil war, someone or something just needs to shut that ****er up.

Perhaps the solution would be to allow him to fly to Scotland, not allow him to land and tell his pilot to get out of UK air space. Hopefully he’d run out of fuel.
I will be very surprised if there isn’t a civil war in the States - it is more than unfortunate that that there are so many Americans who think the same as him and they all have guns and the uniform of a red cap. A modern day Hitler?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Just watching this now. I have never seen anything like it, not in the history of the world. NSC is the enemy of the people with its fake news. Like a boxer with its hands tied behind its back. And Mike Pence is going to have to come through, because you are sworn to uphold our constitution and after this we're gonna walk down to the capital and we're gonna cheer on our brave senators and congresswomen because you'll never take back our country with weakness. Only count the electors who have been lawfully slated. Make your voices heard. See if the republicans stand strong for our country. Our country has been under seige for a long time. We gave you the biggest tax cuts in history. We created 'space force'. Our military has been totally rebuilt. One of so many different things. Right to try. We took care of our Vets. The highest approval rating since the beginning. People living in a horrible horrible manner. You don't have to wait 4 months to see a doctor. We pay the doctor. We've saved tremendous amounts of money. And we have the right to fire the bad people.

Etc Etc. What a guy :bowdown:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Perhaps the solution would be to allow him to fly to Scotland, not allow him to land and tell his pilot to get out of UK air space. Hopefully he’d run out of fuel.
I will be very surprised if there isn’t a civil war in the States - it is more than unfortunate that that there are so many Americans who think the same as him and they all have guns and the uniform of a red cap. A modern day Hitler?

There is nobody there. A few hundred eejits. Still listening to it. He has now claimed that America is now a communist country. Nobody with half a brain will buy any of this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here