Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
He's now at the "threatening violence if they don't let him pretend he's won" stage...

[TWEET]1337042713544417282[/TWEET]

To be honest that concerned me for months and I was really worried about it all.

But now that you see that the News Channels like Fox News and the like are spouting the same stuff as Trump is to keep Viewing figures up. The people still supporting him deserve him and they can all f#ck off now as far as I am concerned.

All I want now is for someone to just walk into the White House on January 20th - Shot a big load of sp#nk in Donald Trump's eye and tell him to f#ck off out of there and be done with it all.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
It's all a charade now and he's keeping up the act to make the transition as disruptive as possible and sew the seed of doubt about democracy in the US. To think he could actually be doing something about the number of deaths in the US and the ongoing spread of covid-19 throughout the country, but instead he is ranting on social media, promising to win lawsuits that have more holes in them than an old man's string vest.

The news channels will stop talking about it long after he's gone, but he won't. I guarantee he will NEVER shut up about how he 'won' the election, but it was 'stolen'. Ever. He will become even more obsessed with it as he was about Hillary's emails. Or Hunter's laptop. Or Obama's birth certificate.

scamander

Aug 9, 2011
one theory doing the rounds is that the various lawsuits he's pursued or pursuing is merely a way of sourcing much needed funds.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/09/sta...y-support-texas-bid-to-reverse-biden-win.html

17 states tell Supreme Court they support Texas bid to reverse Biden win

Seventeen states told the Supreme Court that they support an effort by Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton to sue to effectively reverse President-elect Joe Biden’s projected win in the Electoral College.
The filing came a day after Paxton asked the Supreme Court for permission to sue Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin over their election results, which Biden won in all instances.
President Donald Trump filed a motion to intervene in the case “in his personal capacity” as a presidential candidate.
Trump defeated Biden in the popular vote of the states supporting Paxton’s bid.

A small number of republicans support a republican president. In other news a small number of turkeys vote against Christmas. :shrug:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/09/sta...y-support-texas-bid-to-reverse-biden-win.html

Seventeen states told the Supreme Court that they support an effort by Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton to sue to effectively reverse President-elect Joe Biden’s projected win in the Electoral College.
The filing came a day after Paxton asked the Supreme Court for permission to sue Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin over their election results, which Biden won in all instances.
President Donald Trump filed a motion to intervene in the case “in his personal capacity” as a presidential candidate.
When they can't even add up the electoral college votes correctly in the paperwork you know this will be laughed out of court.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
one theory doing the rounds is that the various lawsuits he's pursued or pursuing is merely a way of sourcing much needed funds.
It's not a theory.

The small print on all Donny's begging letter literature clearly stated 50% of all donations is going to the legal battle, while 50% was going straight into Cheesy Wotsit penis' pocket

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

https://twitter.com/steve_vladeck/status/1337119761902276608?s=19

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
When they can't even add up the electoral college votes correctly in the paperwork you know this will be laughed out of court.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Even so, they'll still have huge power within their own states. How disruptive will that be for Biden?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Now the Orange idiot is trying to clear the federal death row because Biden has said he wants to do away with the death penalty:

“Five executions are scheduled before President-elect Joe Biden's 20 January inauguration - breaking with an 130-year-old precedent of pausing executions amid a presidential transition.

And if all five take place, Mr Trump will be the country's most prolific execution president in more than a century, overseeing the executions of 13 death row inmates since July of this year.” BBC

I suspect most of those about to be executed have severe mental health problems. Calling him the worst President in history goes nowhere near describing what an utter fool this man is. The U.S. could take a generation to recover.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

Someone has to pay for his golf

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Now the Orange idiot is trying to clear the federal death row because Biden has said he wants to do away with the death penalty:

“Five executions are scheduled before President-elect Joe Biden's 20 January inauguration - breaking with an 130-year-old precedent of pausing executions amid a presidential transition.

And if all five take place, Mr Trump will be the country's most prolific execution president in more than a century, overseeing the executions of 13 death row inmates since July of this year.” BBC

I suspect most of those about to be executed have severe mental health problems. Calling him the worst President in history goes nowhere near describing what an utter fool this man is. The U.S. could take a generation to recover.
This is Trump's way, always quick to be spiteful nasty and cynical. He is just a whirlwind of hate, arrogance and stupidity weaving a random path from issue to issue. He can't do anything constructive only destroy then move on leaving carnage behind him... Its going to be a long long time til January 20 th.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

The bloke is sick

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
This is Trump's way, always quick to be spiteful nasty and cynical. He is just a whirlwind of hate, arrogance and stupidity weaving a random path from issue to issue. He can't do anything constructive only destroy then move on leaving carnage behind him... Its going to be a long long time til January 20 th.

As long as he keeps to his own country, my biggest fear is he starts a war with China or somebody

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It's becoming increasingly ironic that Trump calls Covid-19 the " China Virus " when it seems to have become a US disease on his watch. I know there are some who will dispute the official Chinese figures but, according to Worldometers yesterday............ China- total cases 86,688 fatalities 4,634 ..... US total cases 16,162,470 fatalities 301,571 That shows quite a bit of difference ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here