Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
The big worry is if Rudy doesn't pull through bungle**** might actually get a competent lawyer in.

Maybe not, didn't they all quit?

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Rudy has the virus, hope he gets well soon and recovers from the virus.... not sure if he will ever stop getting delusions though.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1335679426516881409

In the last few months he has been caught undoing his pants in a Borat movie, held a press conference at Four Seasons Total Landscaping , sweated so much his hair dye melted and farted loudly enough to be heard at a Michigan election meeting. It was only a matter of time before he caught Covid

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
You mean a competent lawyer that might say "my advice is to concede"?

A competent lawyer would also know that a thick wad of affidavits does not equate to a thick wad of evidence. The fact people witnessed events that they thought looked suspicious doesn't mean that they actually witnessed anything illegal (nobody is going to be accused of perjury for having an opinion).

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
[tweet]1335722737684328450[/tweet]

I'd missed a couple of these. Just amazing.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
"The China Virus"

He can't stop can he?

I gave this more thought and maybe its accurate at least in relation to Trump who is also extremely fragile.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I gave this more thought and maybe its accurate at least in relation to Trump who is also extremely fragile.

He's stuck with it. Even thick people know what it is called. His base support won't like him changing so he can't, and he continues to sound like a child.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
I think this is legalese for "f*ck you, Cheeto face!"

201208170901-pennsylvania-scotus-order-exlarge-169.jpg

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I think this is legalese for "f*ck you, Cheeto face!"

View attachment 131234

Although the Texan case could be heard. There's a theory that this was rejected because the Texan case was in the pipeline and will be heard (and there's also a theory that the Texan one will get the same treatment).
What's interesting about the Texan appeal is that it doesn't depend on fraud but on constitutional issues, something that is more likely to appeal to the Supreme Court but the SC are fully aware of the implications of overturning such a massive vote for Biden - there'd be blood on the streets if they declare Trump the winner.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Although the Texan case could be heard. There's a theory that this was rejected because the Texan case was in the pipeline and will be heard (and there's also a theory that the Texan one will get the same treatment).
What's interesting about the Texan appeal is that it doesn't depend on fraud but on constitutional issues, something that is more likely to appeal to the Supreme Court but the SC are fully aware of the implications of overturning such a massive vote for Biden - there'd be blood on the streets if they declare Trump the winner.

The Texas case won't be heard by the SC, because Texas has no legal nexus to the other states - the outcome of the other states' votes has no impact on Texas, so there's no claim for damages and no reason for a case to be heard. Federal matters are for Federal officials to file, which they already have, and been comprehensively batted away.

Saltydog

Aug 29, 2011
Ocean Wave
Did I really just read that as with PPE the Trump Administration (aka The Loosers) have just signed an exective order that America gets priority on 100m doses of Pfizer vaccine as a priority over the agreed supply contracts with other nations.

America really is a key “member” of the global community - can we continue Trumps wall and keep going for 360 degrees?

Last edited:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Did I really just read that as with PPE the Trump Administration (aka The Loosers) have just signed an exective order that America gets priority on 100m doses of Pfizer vaccine as a priority over the agreed supply contracts with other nations.

America really is a key “member” of the global community - can we Trumps wall and keep going 360 degrees?
Luckily his executive order can be cancelled in 42 days time.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
The Texas case won't be heard by the SC, because Texas has no legal nexus to the other states - the outcome of the other states' votes has no impact on Texas, so there's no claim for damages and no reason for a case to be heard. Federal matters are for Federal officials to file, which they already have, and been comprehensively batted away.

Let's hope so. So far in this election there have been a lot of things that should have happened but didn't (and vice versa). I'll believe it when I see Joe Biden, with bible in hand, standing next to John Roberts on Capitol Hill ... and preferably with Trump in cuffs and gyves being carted off to the black maria.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

Have read more about this now and I hadn't realised that the Texas AG is facing various fraud charges. This lawsuit seems like a vehicle for ingratiating himself with Trump to get a pardon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here