Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
It used to be quite amusing watching them determined to get the last word in. Then disappearing in ever decreasing circles with countless links to spurious websites
Yes I think they just congregate on the Brexit thread now (which has fortunately been removed from the main board).

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
[TWEET]1330295798349881344[/TWEET]
Spicy, if true.

67 (sixty-seven).

Yes I think they just congregate on the Brexit thread now (which has fortunately been removed from the main board).

That conjures up a post covid vision of them all huddled up together in the back room of a side street pub, sharing conspiracy theories and "you tube" clips until the people in white coats come to take them away jibbering.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
But isn't he going to pardon himself & family members before he departs.

Can't pardon State charges - that's what these indictments refer to - the stuff he is vulnerable to upon leaving office.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
and to think Robert Mugabe got away absolutely free of any charges , being personally responsible for the deaths of thousands of people by gunshot and here you lot are whizzing yourselves over a fat , white American who is responsible for less deaths than dubya and obama .......what a strange and dare i say misinformed world we are living in ...ffs

with just the 300 million in a swiss bank account .....ahhhhh.....!!!

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
and to think Robert Mugabe got away absolutely free of any charges , being personally responsible for the deaths of thousands of people by gunshot and here you lot are whizzing yourselves over a fat , white American who is responsible for less deaths than dubya and obama .......what a strange and dare i say misinformed world we are living in ...ffs

with just the 300 million in a swiss bank account .....ahhhhh.....!!!

How many deaths do you put on the shoulders of Obama by the way?

I’ve generously only attributed half the US Covid deaths to Trump’s profound mismanagement of the situation, so he has 129,000 deaths on his conscience (I realise he doesn’t have one before you call me out).

Does Dubya & Obama really beat this figure?

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Orf he goes! How I would love to see the faces of his most rabid supporters, both in and out of government, at this latest revelation. The likes of Lindsay “Arse Licking” Graham, Matt “Gas Mask” Gaetz, Jim “Mr.Shouty” Jordan, Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson and the cast of millions of Forever Trumpers.

I think the world can sleep more easily tonight. :wave:

An added bonus will be seeing his free loading family members kicked out of the White House - "First Lady" Melania, "Business woman" Ivanka and "Special Advise" Jared Kushner.

Hopefully that smug trio will bugger off out of New York once they find out they have been completely shunned by NYC high society

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
How many deaths do you put on the shoulders of Obama by the way?

I’ve generously only attributed half the US Covid deaths to Trump’s profound mismanagement of the situation, so he has 129,000 deaths on his conscience (I realise he doesn’t have one before you call me out).

Does Dubya & Obama really beat this figure?

ask the people of the middle east ....duh...! you cannot blame Trump for covid , none of our footballers have died of it yet , some people decided to go out burning and looting instead of staying in .....wakey wakey white boy...:moo: another marginal election win , lets hope it takes them /you / us where we want to be ....:thumbsup:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
he hasn't and never will see sense

he's clinging on by a very thin hair.

Mr Trump said: "In the best interest of our Country, I am recommending that Emily and her team do what needs to be done with regard to initial protocols, and have told my team to do the same."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2020-55052640

He's not recommended anything, it's more BS. He's trying to pretend he's controlling things after the event.

That Emily lady from the GSA said after Michegan certified and Pensylvania supreme court kicked out appeal, she made decision to authorise transition - she also said her decisions had never been influenced or dictated by the Trump white house.

After GSA approved transition (as last attempts to steal election fail), and it goes public Trump then claims he recommended it to GSA........

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Interesting social media post from 2016, by a certain Jenna Ellis.

Who would have thought that the very same Jenna Ellis would now be leading Trump’s crackpot legal team, alongside the hair dye dripping Rudy Giulani, without so much as a single shred of shame...

b50ba1de9ec627962740c15fd248265c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I thought I'd seen so many bonkers tweets from Trump supporters that nothing could surprise me: I was wrong. I saw one this morning from some fella who wanted the death penalty for anyone casting a fraudulent vote. Of course, there have only been two confirmed cases of fraudulent voting in this election and they've both been Republicans but I'm not sure that fits his agenda

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I thought I'd seen so many bonkers tweets from Trump supporters that nothing could surprise me: I was wrong. I saw one this morning from some fella who wanted the death penalty for anyone casting a fraudulent vote. Of course, there have only been two confirmed cases of fraudulent voting in this election and they've both been Republicans but I'm not sure that fits his agenda

Most of them were already dead. Posthumous hangings. That will teach them.

Trump has asked Newsmax watchers the following. He doesn’t get Democracy.

D776BE4D-E702-4E57-8212-C41C68890AF4.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here