Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
and to think Robert Mugabe got away absolutely free of any charges , being personally responsible for the deaths of thousands of people by gunshot and here you lot are whizzing yourselves over a fat , white American who is responsible for less deaths than dubya and obama .......what a strange and dare i say misinformed world we are living in ...ffs

with just the 300 million in a swiss bank account .....ahhhhh.....!!!

Switch 'world we are living in' to 'house I am living in' and your post might make a bit of sense.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Switch 'world we are living in' to 'house I am living in' and your post might make a bit of sense.

yet again how utterly , utterly clueless you are in what has gone on and what is going on in the world currently and the recent past ....a right royal example of a clueless , know all , know absolutely nothing , sussex whopper .....totally clueless mate , just stop talking , you bore the shit out of me to be honest ...clueless.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
yet again how utterly , utterly clueless you are in what has gone on and what is going on in the world currently and the recent past ....a right royal example of a clueless , know all , know absolutely nothing , sussex whopper .....totally clueless mate , just stop talking , you bore the shit out of me to be honest ...clueless.

Well, you know nothing about me, and as your posts on here continue to show, know sweet FA about the world. At least you haven't resorted to conspiracy theories about my life which is something I guess.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Well, you know nothing about me, and as your posts on here continue to show, know sweet FA about the world. At least you haven't resorted to conspiracy theories about my life which is something I guess.

you know **** all about what i know you ignorant little man .....seen it with my own eyes mate , spent months in Zim , South Africa , Mozambique and Zambia , well over a year in total ....seen things that would have you pissing yourself ,people with their heads blown off , burned alive with phosphorus grenades shoved in their mouths , if you can give me some credible comeback i might give you some slack but for the moment you're just another dickhead on a football forum.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
you know **** all about what i know you ignorant little man .....seen it with my own eyes mate , spent months in Zim , South Africa , Mozambique and Zambia , well over a year in total ....seen things that would have you pissing yourself ,people with their heads blown off , burned alive with phosphorus grenades shoved in their mouths , if you can give me some credible comeback i might give you some slack but for the moment you're just another dickhead on a football forum.

I hope Thomas Cook gave you a refund.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Last edited:

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
and to think Robert Mugabe got away absolutely free of any charges , being personally responsible for the deaths of thousands of people by gunshot and here you lot are whizzing yourselves over a fat , white American who is responsible for less deaths than dubya and obama .......what a strange and dare i say misinformed world we are living in ...ffs

with just the 300 million in a swiss bank account .....ahhhhh.....!!!

What has Robert Mugabe got to do with Donald Trump and the US election?

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I read your shit on here :shrug:

thats your trouble , you think because i talk "shit" about antifa , biden , trump etc that you hold the moral high ground on stuff that you clearly have no idea about.....it's a bit of a worry to be honest , i doubt it's worth us conversing any more.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
you know **** all about what i know you ignorant little man

I read what you write on here. And what you write on here is usually just your opinion based on something you heard from someone or something you got off of YT/telly. When asked about it you never have anything to back it up, and revert to bragging about yourself or get abusive. That's what I know of you, don't claim to know anything else.
You know **** all about me but have invented someone that suits your world view.
Bit like most of your posts on here! :cute:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I see that the bonkers lawyer who symijym said was going to shake everything up has released the kraken ... which appears to be one hundred odd pages of rambling bollocks, weird 'witness' statements served with a helping of conspiracy theory, served up with plenty of spelling mistakes.

Far from being the bombshell that would overturn the result, it's scarcely been covered by any of the mainstream media (which will probably cue a few more conspiracy theories)

I think Trump's only option to avoid the lawsuits is to put a pair of underpants on his head,a pencil up each nostril and say "wibble" repeatedly

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
At least Trump has finally agreed that he'd leave office if the electoral college vote goes against him... though obviously that would be the wrong decision because he won.

Looking to recruit secret service agents to be in his post president security detail - check (who the **** would want that job)

Renovating his Florida home - check

Hand over starting - check

Will accept electoral college result - check

Refusing to acknowledge defeat because he’s an utter wanker - check

Moving along nicely.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here