Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
The second is the Georgia run off of the final 2 senate places on Jan 5th, the republicans need to win one or both to retain senate control, and they again are scared of what Trump might do if they stand up to him.

When it comes to the senior Republican figures who should now be acting as ‘the adults in the room’ and telling Trump to stop and concede, I sadly think you’ve hit the mail on the head.

They know the Presidency is gone, but they’re shamelessly willing to stay quiet on that front in order to keep Trump’s supporters
a) on their side
b) riled up and motivated to vote
for the forthcoming Georgia senate re-runs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
This really isn't something to overthink.

'Formerly very very wealthy old white(ish) guy, who nobody has ever said no too, just had over half a country say no to him'.

That's gonna take some getting used too.

Yep. And "bloke who made himself fame and money by saying 'you're fired' gets fired".

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yep. And "bloke who made himself fame and reduced his inherited money by saying 'you're fired' gets fired".

'We' can't spend 4 years saying it won't be pretty when he loses.
Then clutching our pearls while swooning to the floor when it's not pretty after he loses.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
No, it won't.

He knows full well it's over - hence the recent Freudian (Trumpian?) slip in the tweet about Biden winning.

He's simply trying to grab as much money and cover his ass as best he can, on the way out.

Yep. Not sure if this has been posted already but it may as well be repeated. It's not surprising that he's shitting himself.........

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/trump-2021-legal-challenges-1.5794891

"FAKE NEWS!" his supporters will say. Except it's all true and if it wasn't, the article wouldn't have been written as Trumpo would have sued them.

Simply put, he's in serious financial and legal trouble.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
don junior.jpg

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yep. Not sure if this has been posted already but it may as well be repeated. It's not surprising that he's shitting himself.........

"FAKE NEWS!" his supporters will say. Except it's all true and if it wasn't, the article wouldn't have been written as Trumpo would have sued them.

Oh he’s totally ****ed. Like quadruple-magna-****ed.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004

Trump organisation also owes Deutsche Bank $340m , which they’re looking to call in as they’ve had enough of being tarred by association.
He has a very interesting 2021 to look forward to!

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
[tweet]1330257122748194817[/tweet]

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Sidney Powell's claims about the "rigged" election have become so bizarre that the Trump legal team has now disavowed that she is a part of that team, even though both Trump and Giuliani had previously stated she was! - Trump legal team disavows association with lawyer Sidney Powell

:lol::lol::lol:

What's staggering about that was that her assertion that it was all part of a plot led by Hugo Chavez from beyond the grave was acceptable to the Trump team. It was her claim that there was a Republican conspiracy to stop Trump that got her fired.

I note that symjym, who posted her bonkers videos, is keep his head down at the moment :lolol:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
What's staggering about that was that her assertion that it was all part of a plot led by Hugo Chavez from beyond the grave was acceptable to the Trump team. It was her claim that there was a Republican conspiracy to stop Trump that got her fired.

I note that symjym, who posted her bonkers videos, is keep his head down at the moment :lolol:

Love the comment at the end that Newsmax is available now in 70m homes. I wonder which 70m homes that is?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here