Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Latest update:

He's just fine, working hard and could be out of hospital in a couple of days

Also latest update:

Will be in hospital for some time, has been given dexamethasone (only useful for with severe or critical Covid-19) has had some dips in oxygen level and had a high fever on Friday.

So...what do we believe?
BBC are making it pretty clear what they think.

Will look bad if he isn't out tomorrow (or Monday) after they have said he would be if he carries on like he is.

But is dexamethasone only useful in severe cases, maybe it is being used on a precautionary basis, assuming no adverse side effects likely?

Actually it seems it is

It's only suitable for people who are already in hospital and receiving oxygen or mechanical ventilation - the most unwell.

The drug does not work on people with milder symptoms, because suppressing their immune system at this point would not be helpful.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-53077879

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
The lunatic has just jumped in a car to wave at his supporters outside the hospital.

Pray for the driver.

[tweet]1312868365963272192[/tweet]

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Can't. However, he can stand down and let Pence step up as President and pardon him.

That's not necessarily true. There is a divided opinion on whether a president can pardon himself, it's never actually been tested in the courts. But I predict he will indeed pardon himself of all crimes, past, present and future, and then it will be in the courts until after he dies trying to decide if that's legal or not. You just know he's going to do it if you've followed his presidency.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The critical time is 8-10 days after first symptoms. I hope he is not having a ‘Johnson clapping’ moment where be believed he has beaten the virus, only to end up in intensive care a few days later.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
The critical time is 8-10 days after first symptoms. I hope he is not having a ‘Johnson clapping’ moment where be believed he has beaten the virus, only to end up in intensive care a few days later.
I think that's what is used to be. Now hardly anyone is dying let alone one of the most powerful men in the world.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Just when you start to think, well there can't actually be a tweet for everything? It turns out there really is, a tweet for everything:

[tweet]525635174877630464[/tweet]

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just when you start to think, well there can't actually be a tweet for everything? It turns out there really is, a tweet for everything:

[tweet]525635174877630464[/tweet]
There's ALWAYS a tweet.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
The lunatic has just jumped in a car to wave at his supporters outside the hospital.

Pray for the driver.

[tweet]1312868365963272192[/tweet]

I hope one of the Secret Service (if they become ill from being trapped inside a hermetically sealed box with a virus carrier) or the Republicans at his latest superspreader SCOTUS event sues him.

He isn't listening to science and has no empathy for other people, the only way to 'teach' him how to behave is financially. All of them should lawyer up and sue the cr*p out of him.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I dont know what is more mind boggling, him in the car or the ****ing idiots screaming I love you!

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

If Trump did go full 5th avenue with an automatic rifle I'm sure he'd still get 20% of the vote

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Only it hasn't really worked because Johnson is considered an even bigger bellend (even by some of his/Tory supporters) than he was pre-Covid :lolol:

Now, maybe but he did get a 'covid bounce' in popularity and Trump only needs that bounce for a month.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here