Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Yes, that was a totally different thread and NOTHING to do with what was posted on here. Hilarious levels of stupidity, you just proved my point. Perfectly. [emoji23]

Not when I suggested you were spitting venom on every thread I open and using that as an example, as I said your still getting angry and your need for the last word is tiresome, as I said your free to go dumb dumb [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Not when I suggested you were spitting venom on every thread I open and using that as an example, as I said your still getting angry and your need for the last word is tiresome, as I said your free to go dumb dumb [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
It's like arguing with a cheese sandwich. You've embarrassed yourself enough on this thread. So like a bored cat, I'll let the half dead mouse go.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
I just see a general melee here. What am I supposed to be seeing?

(Genuine question).

So you genuinely didn't see your victim come in on the right side of the screen and take a swing at someone's head? He then walked away. The friends of the people he hit chased after him and beat him up, which is the bit you showed.

And clearly you haven't seen this part before so you actually had no idea whatsoever as to whether the bit you showed was unprovoked or not and just said it was because it fit your narrative.

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
So you genuinely didn't see your victim come in on the right side of the screen and take a swing at someone's head? He then walked away. The friends of the people he hit chased after him and beat him up, which is the bit you showed.

I saw a white guy in a blue shirt punch someone. Obviously Andy Ngo is Chinese. I’d didn’t see him there at all. ???

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
sure George Flloyd would be pleased white blokes are beating each other up in his memory.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018

Attachments

• 83115376_259034425443962_7395970306898132992_n.jpg
    83115376_259034425443962_7395970306898132992_n.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 122

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Yes. Being anti-anti-fascist, which is no surprise. Another lame attempt at distraction by the orange doughboy instead of actually showing anything like leadership.

Meanwhile. . .

StatBro wont be happy with that use of a bicycle......

Is that lot all from this weekend? ....pretty disgusting

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
You know very well it is the guy in the first video you posted as being attacked by antifa.

Hang on, we were talking about the unprovoked attack on Andy Ngo that resulted in his brain injury.

Ok, fine if that’s the guy in the first video, but that's not we were discussing in this instance.

Juan Albion

StatBro wont be happy with that use of a bicycle......

Is that lot all from this weekend? ....pretty disgusting

There are no innocent parties in what is going on, except George Floyd and those peacefully protesting about his (and many others') death. The US is self-destructing.

Juan Albion

Hang on, we were talking about the unprovoked attack on Andy Ngo that resulted in his brain injury.

Ok, fine if that’s the guy in the first video, but that's not we were discussing in this instance.

You might not be but I am. So are you saying you posted the first video without any idea about whether he had provoked it or not? And what evidence do you have for either video that they are being carried out by Antifa, especially since Antifa isn't an organisation as such, just a label?

Juan Albion

Whilst parts of America burn, t$sser was topping up his orange tan at Cape Kennedy.

And today, since he's said churches must be allowed to open as they are essential, presumably he has been at a service somewhere, being the ultra devout Christian that he is (snigger).

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
For the record...

B4EF72C1-1DD9-4746-AA84-A313ADF38D0B.png
60F440D3-C035-4C2C-96E8-B33D9D940EA5.png

I’ll assume you were getting muddled and not accusing Andy Ngo of provoking his assault.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
And today, since he's said churches must be allowed to open as they are essential, presumably he has been at a service somewhere, being the ultra devout Christian that he is (snigger).

Would that be the liar who ‘discovered‘ evangelism in the 2016 presidential campaign, to scoop up the born again christian votes?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here