Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Trump has just declared that anti-fascists are now to be treated as terrorists. Which is a totally normal and not-at-all fascist thing to do.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
As Weststander said, I was replying to him and you decided to pop your comment in. Fair enough, but don't get your skirt in a knot when you get called out for bullshit.

It happens often enough to you on here, I'd have thought you'd have a thick skin by now. You're just making yourself look silly. Well, more silly than usual. Which is a decent effort tbf.

Let's be very clear. I'm being nice. I don't want to insult or publicly embarrass you. It would be very easy to do so. I'm in no way upset by ANYTHING you could possibly say about me on an internet forum.

Mainly because I'm completely confident that my real life is really rather good. I'm lucky. Lots of people aren't because of the politics of the people you blindly follow.

I'm guessing that you're not a teenager though? In which case, it might be an idea to stop posting like one. Just a bit of advice mate.

Regards,

LLx

Ok hun. X

Where is "the article" mentioned in this post, your first to me on this thread btw?

Would you like a spade as digging desperately with your bare hands is a bit unseemly?

You sure your not getting a tincy wincy upset hun[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Trump has just declared that anti-fascists are now to be treated as terrorists. Which is a totally normal and not-at-all fascist thing to do.

Yes. Being anti-anti-fascist, which is no surprise. Another lame attempt at distraction by the orange doughboy instead of actually showing anything like leadership.

Meanwhile. . .

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Oskar Schindler was anti-facist. Trump is conflating being against facism with being a member of the anti-capitalist 'militant' group called antifa (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifa_(United_States)). Alfredmizen used to post outrage links about their activities, or links showing gold old boys beating up students types who were 'antifa'. And so agreeing with Schindler is now 'terrorism' in the US.

Such is the perversion of language, ideology and fact.

If you object to a white cop murdering a black man you are 'antifa' and a terrorist. I am minded that Trump is a very evil man.

If someone assassinated Trump I'd shed this many tears:

Perhaps Trump will clarify later in a tweet that there is 'good' anti facism and 'bad' anti facism, like 'good aids' and 'bad aids'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3xUjw2BCYE

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Not at all. Schooling fools is good fun. As I said, I'm keeping my powder dry and being extremely restrained.

It’s apparent from your ramblings that you have had run ins with two Police Forces and my guess from your tone is you’re still probably quite angry about your experience.

Anyway your stupidity’s not a crime, so feel free to go.

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014

Antifa are a group of thugs who go around kicking people in the head. We should ban them in this country too.

WARNING: this video is graphic.

[tweet]1267024698736390144[/tweet]

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Antifa are a group of thugs who go around kicking people in the head. We should ban them in this country too.

WARNING: this video is graphic.

[tweet]1267024698736390144[/tweet]

You forgot to include the bit just before that when he punched someone in the head without warning. They are as bad as each other.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
It’s apparent from your ramblings that you have had run ins with two Police Forces and my guess from your tone is you’re still probably quite angry about your experience.

Anyway your stupidity’s not a crime, so feel free to go.

Being called stupid by you is a compliment. Seeing as you get absolutely everything wrong.

I missed the answer to my question about "the article" that you mentioned. Did you forget or are you struggling to remember why you posted that?

Have you got a bit confused? Perhaps it's time for a nice cup of hot chocolate and a lie down.

I'll answer your first points with facts (I realise you don't do very well with those but hey, they're facts).

Yes, I have experienced police corruption first hand. No, I'm not angry about it, it's just part of the education of life. But think about this.

If your life and that of your family had almost been destroyed by the actions of someone in authority. If you'd had three years of stress, hell and the inability to see past the next day, let alone the next week, month or year solely because of the vanity and maliciousness of a police officer (and her colleagues), would you not think it fair to make a comment about them?

I know that you're not the sharpest but please try for once in your life to think before posting shite.

And no, I'm not angry, and no I don't need to chill out but yes, I'm calling you out for being a dick.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Being called stupid by you is a compliment. Seeing as you get absolutely everything wrong.

I missed the answer to my question about "the article" that you mentioned. Did you forget or are you struggling to remember why you posted that?

Have you got a bit confused? Perhaps it's time for a nice cup of hot chocolate and a lie down.

I'll answer your first points with facts (I realise you don't do very well with those but hey, they're facts).

Yes, I have experienced police corruption first hand. No, I'm not angry about it, it's just part of the education of life. But think about this.

If your life and that of your family had almost been destroyed by the actions of someone in authority. If you'd had three years of stress, hell and the inability to see past the next day, let alone the next week, month or year solely because of the vanity and maliciousness of a police officer (and her colleagues), would you not think it fair to make a comment about them?

I know that you're not the sharpest but please try for once in your life to think before posting shite.

And no, I'm not angry, and no I don't need to chill out but yes, I'm calling you out for being a dick.

0d5b5f25828933e2563052318cfd7e69.jpg

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Time for a calming speech from the orange bungle****. Great moment to prove leadership qualities.

Don’t hold your breaths.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here