Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Trouble at the game ?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It’s OK. I honestly have no reason whatsoever to sit at a keyboard and make sh1t up, I don’t have the time to conceive it, you don’t have the time to read it, so just be reassured. I have two exceptional sources that I cannot and will not reveal for obvious reasons, you honestly must please just trust me.

And, for the avoidance of any doubt, I’m safely back home from today’s game now, WHUFC had me chauffeured all the way to my front door, but I’m pretty badly bruised and shaken up.

Yes. I was the elderly victim of the assault. I guess some on here might say I had it coming!

Hope you’re okay. I didn’t see the actual incident but saw the chase and came over to see if you were okay. You seemed very dazed.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Thank you HT. I was apparently only out for 5 or 6 seconds, but I was dazed and incoherent for a minute or so. Our own fans around the incident were brilliant. And the young Asian lad who chased down his own fellow ‘fan’, the assailant, was brave and quick thinking. He came and found me in the medical unit back inside the stadium after he had given his police statement, and I shook him warmly by the hand and thanked him. He was ther with his Dad, who also helped, and told his Dad you have a very fine and brave young man there.

But, apparently, to my own fellow ‘fan’ (above) this makes me a wanker.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
You’re quite the wanker, aren’t you? It’s pretty ironic, calling people out on the internet. It’s like you need the attention.

Apologies to [MENTION=3743]seagullwedgee[/MENTION] the victim, I didn’t know if he was being serious that it was him.

I remember you as a hateful wnkr on NSC, full of vitriol, you pop up on spiteful threads. You know it too.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
It’s OK. I was the victim. And I understand fully why people might conclude otherwise. It’s OK. I’m honestly just glad to be alive. When I first came round I had a massive pain in my abdomen. I didn’t know what it was. I honestly thought I had been stabbed. I put my hand down there expecting it to come back in front of my face sodden in blood, and honestly I was so relieved to realise that it was clean. I’m an old man. Apparently he sauntered off bragging.

SollysLeftFoot

Mar 17, 2019
Bitchin' in Hitchin
Apologies to [MENTION=3743]seagullwedgee[/MENTION] if he was the victim, I didn’t know if he was being serious that it was him.

I remember you as a hateful wnkr on NSC, full of vitriol, you pop up on spiteful threads. You know it too.

Full of claims and nothing to back it up. Like in the previous threads You’ve been called out and now trying to turn it around. Suggest you read posts through a thread. You’ll learn a thing or two. You’ve made yourself look like a tit, now log off and don’t post for a few days.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Full of claims and nothing to back it up. Like in the previous threads You’ve been called out and now trying to turn it around. Suggest you read posts through a thread. You’ll learn a thing or two. You’ve made yourself look like a tit, now log off and don’t post for a few days.

Fronting up, I apologised to [MENTION=3743]seagullwedgee[/MENTION].

Why should I listen to an insignificant you? Stirring it up, very angry, you’re such a hateful soul.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I thought this was going to be about the morons in row 61 offering fellow Brighton fans out left right and centre. :whistle:

SollysLeftFoot

Mar 17, 2019
Bitchin' in Hitchin
Fronting up, I apologised to [MENTION=3743]seagullwedgee[/MENTION].

Why should I listen to an insignificant you? Stirring it up, very angry, you’re such a hateful soul.

Virtue signalling. The repeated mentions prove it so, that makes you an insignificant :thumbsup: keep it up, you might get someone’s approval you desperately crave.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Calm down chaps please. West stander has PMd me and sent his apologies for any misunderstanding, and his best wishes for my recovery, which I genuinely appreciate. Let’s not fall out with each other. The WHU thug is the criminal here. Good WHU and BHA fans at the scene looked after me,so in the main we know footie fans are good people. Don’t attack each other, life’s too short.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Calm down chaps please. West stander has PMd me and sent his apologies for any misunderstanding, and his best wishes for my recovery, which I genuinely appreciate. Let’s not fall out with each other. The WHU thug is the criminal here. Good WHU and BHA fans at the scene looked after me,so in the main we know footie fans are good people. Don’t attack each other, life’s too short.

Good post. Westander is a good guy and and please all sorted. Hope you get better SW, what happened was a disgrace. Look after yourself, you might have concussion

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Virtue signalling. The repeated mentions prove it so, that makes you an insignificant :thumbsup: keep it up, you might get someone’s approval you desperately crave.

I’m happy already thanks. Hilarious though that you’ve tried to hijack this thread, to unleash your middle aged man pent up anger against an anonymous NSC persona. I did genuinely remember your member name as someone that pops up when there are others to hate. Strange behaviour all round for a grown man. Lighten up, cut out the hate.

Last edited:

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014
It’s OK. I was the victim. And I understand fully why people might conclude otherwise. It’s OK. I’m honestly just glad to be alive. When I first came round I had a massive pain in my abdomen. I didn’t know what it was. I honestly thought I had been stabbed. I put my hand down there expecting it to come back in front of my face sodden in blood, and honestly I was so relieved to realise that it was clean. I’m an old man. Apparently he sauntered off bragging.

Wishing you a speedy recovery mate, I would recommend getting yourself checked out by your GP on Monday.

SollysLeftFoot

Mar 17, 2019
Bitchin' in Hitchin
I happy already thanks. Hilarious though that you’ve tried to hijack this thread, to unleash your middle aged man pent up anger against an anonymous NSC persona. I did genuinely remember your member name as someone that pops up when there are others to hate. Strange behaviour all round for a grown man. Lighten up, cut out the hate.

Ah. I see. You’re desperate for someone’s approval :thumbsup: cute.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Thank you HG. It was an uphill stretch of road, and he hit me with such force I fell backwards several yards, and did smack my head on the road, but no blood on the back of the head. I’m trying to lose weight, but I’m still about 18 stones. He planted his foot and dropped his shoulder and elbow and sent me tumbling several yards backwards. I watch a lot of rugby union. If he was a centre and dropped his shoulder into me that hard it was a definite red card, and probable citing for assault and multi match ban. But I wasn’t on a rugby field, I was strolling back to the station quietly with my son and a friend, with no colours, after an amusing afternoon of watching footie chaos. And I was smashed to the ground. I do plan to follow up with BHAFC officials to ensure that WHUFC follow up with the ban. This chap cannot be allowed to walk free and do this to another innocent unsuspecting old man like me, just strolling. Thank you again for your good wishes.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
When I first came round I had a massive pain in my abdomen.

Had no idea something like this has happened when I started the thread. Like everyone else on here, so glad you are ok.

I was referring to something quite different that I was told happened within the ground.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Ah. I see. You’re desperate for someone’s approval :thumbsup: cute.

Can you let it be FFS. This is about one of our own being attacked. No way should anyone be hurt for being an opposing fan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here