Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trouble at the FA Cup Semi...

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Those attacking the police should not only be banned from watching football for a few years, they should be given a jail sentence. When they sober up they'll start crying and sh*t*ng themselves in the months ahead when CCTV catches up with them - possibly taken away from their family, jobs lost and hopefully severe mental stress.

Millwall fans. You deserve it, you scum.

That won't bother those that have nothing to lose

Feb 14, 2010
The trouble with WCP and PPF is that they give it all the I.K.N. shite(they probably are the same person) but you just know they have not lived it,that they both(or one)are just spotty oiks who live the "dream".
Some of us were there in the 70's and 80's with the Bosun the Burrell and the Worthing boys,we can spot a fraud from a mile off.

So have I got this right, are you one of those hooligans that stopped my fdad going to football and you are having a go at millwall fans? Priceless logic this, can you explain this further?

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Millwall attract idiots who want to bask in the glow of Millwall's reputation from years ago.
Today was a chance for a right get together & with a look at the fixture list, to have a pop on those passing through London before the game, hence the meet in Waterloo.
Millwall can't try & deflect the blame for this one.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
And people will listen to this because Liverpool are a big club and have a huge press support and Liverpool will share the blame with the others for Heysel. But if, and its just an if, this was organised trouble, people will not give the same fairness to the small club called millwall.

Liverpool, even though eye witness accounts above clearly state that there were yobs from other English clubs there, were pilloried and punished severely. It was the culmination of violence across Europe for 15 years by fans of all the major English and Scottish clubs, as well as when following England.

There is no conspiracy against little old Millwall.

They have continued to cause stacks of trouble right up to the modern era. The large group of scum following the likes of Leeds and Millwall fully deserve the bad reputation they still have. But being as thick as s**t, they probably like it.

But it's great when the law catches up with them. Incarceration, losing their jobs, and a lifetime ban from their clubs, will do nicely.

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
So have I got this right, are you one of those hooligans that stopped my fdad going to football and you are having a go at millwall fans? Priceless logic this, can you explain this further?

Actually in every post I have made on this subject I have suggested Millwall fans might not be at fault,that the F.A. COULD have caused poor segregation by selling tickets to "neutrals" who COULD have been trouble making wet spam or chelskie.
I have suggested it is possible you are right.
SO explain please.

Feb 14, 2010
Actually in every post I have made on this subject I have suggested Millwall fans might not be at fault,that the F.A. COULD have caused poor segregation by selling tickets to "neutrals" who COULD have been trouble making wet spam or chelskie.
I have suggested it is possible you are right.
SO explain please.

Im not saying this is what happened, all Im saying is that if this is what happened then west ham and chelsea bear equal responsibility.

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
Millwall had a few in the White Horse End back in 79. I remember them going around trying to be all matey with Brighton while at the same time giving it the big 'un. I also remember them getting a good shoe-ing at half time up by a burger wagon.[/
Bleeding hell someone remembering that stood behind us all friendly until just before half time and then they started we took them good and proper but to be quite honest wasn't sure if they were millwall or trying to look big

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Millwall attract idiots who want to bask in the glow of Millwall's reputation from years ago.
Today was a chance for a right get together & with a look at the fixture list, to have a pop on those passing through London
before the game, hence the meet in Waterloo.
Millwall can't try & deflect the blame for this one.

Clubs have to have a responsibility as to who they sell their allocation of tickets to. Well scum clubs like Millwall do I mean.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Actually, some of them do.

For example, following their 2002 bad losers play off riot after being knocked out by Birmingham, some of the many imprisoned had good City of London jobs in finance. (Wide boys, who became traders). All lost. :lol:

You can only lose something if you have it,i was not talking about rise of the foot soldier types,more those that genuinely have nothing to lose-still i liked the reply and catch the point.

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
Just to confirm:

- Millwall have worked hard in recent years to wheedle out and remove troublemakers (resulting in the New Den being amusingly full of overweight teenagers in size m pink polo shirts).
- They then decided to put around 15k tickets on 'general sale'.

I must be missing something - this sounds monumentally stupid.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Brighton V Palace in a play off final anybody?

I don't think i would want to go now and i really was looking forward to it-if it was just the two clubs then fine,but this has got me thinking.

Don't think i would bother..

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton V Palace in a play off final anybody?

I don't think i would want to go now and i really was looking forward to it-if it was just the two clubs then fine,but this has got me thinking.

Don't think i would bother..

I don't understand - 'if it was just the 2 clubs'?

Today was (allegedly) millwall v millwall.

As an aside - at £50 odd quid a ticket, would other fans really pay that for a tear up when they could just wait at London bridge / Waterloo / Victoria?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I don't understand - 'if it was just the 2 clubs'?

Today was (allegedly) millwall v millwall.

As an aside - at £50 odd quid a ticket, would other fans really pay that for a tear up when they could just wait at London bridge / Waterloo / Victoria?

That's the point,the relative safe havens could become edgy-that said 5 pints in and i'd be ok

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
WCP, maybe that should read Working Class Wall,maybe not, Working Class Hooligan, not by his/hers own admission, Working Class Lookatme, maybe, Working Class Wasn't-there-and-don't-what-I-am-talking-about, DEFINATELY!

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
I'm not sure I would call sitting in the middle of a few thousand Millwall (allegedly) fans a safe haven, but I take your point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here