Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trouble at the FA Cup Semi...

wendy's tackle

NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2004
East Dean, Eastbourne
Having been brought up in a Millwall catchment area, I've know quite a few Millwall fans over the years. None of them are the type of people who want to be involved in trouble, but the odd thing is, they all quite like the tag that Millwall fans have. They kind of condone it, in the manner of "oh yes, no one messes with Millwall". I'm afraid that, until the vast majority of their fans start to actively campaign against those that attach themselves to the club and cause trouble, things will never change at that club.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Having been brought up in a Millwall catchment area, I've know quite a few Millwall fans over the years. None of them are the type of people who want to be involved in trouble, but the odd thing is, they all quite like the tag that Millwall fans have. They kind of condone it, in the manner of "oh yes, no one messes with Millwall". I'm afraid that, until the vast majority of their fans start to actively campaign against those that attach themselves to the club and cause trouble, things will never change at that club.

Very true, some are proud of all that carry on and other hide behind it!

Eagle Slayer

Jul 15, 2007
Worthing
Saw on the news the guy that stole the police hat was being interviewed and laughing how his childrens friends were taking the mickey at school , they didnt mention if he was charged ? Any one know if he was ?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Saw on the news the guy that stole the police hat was being interviewed and laughing how his childrens friends were taking the mickey at school , they didnt mention if he was charged ? Any one know if he was ?

He will be, despite the odd condoner bullsh**ting that this innocent guy happened to walking along, picked it up, and tried to hand it in to the authorities immediately, of course.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
With the amount of TV coverage for that and the Newcastle game it must be easy for the football authorities to identify the perpetrators of this violence and at the least ban them from the ground for life and then leave the police to take whatever action they deem fit.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton

Sounds about right. Have been in a pub with Millwall fans before their Amex games, very knowledgable, chatty, friendly but, after the game they all stick together and looking for confrontation where none existed. With most fans, the respectable majority head off home leaving, possibley, a small group of 'lads' who then tend to look silly. But, with Millwall, they stick together as a large and menacing mob and revel in it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here